◇ Lovely Mess{M} ◇

Okay lovelies prepare for this... SMUT IS HERE!!

This wasn't planned but at the same time it was. I was battling with myself whether I should weight a smut so early but the last chapter left such a perfect timing for it so here it is!!

(1448 words)
No one's p.o.v

They kissed for what seemed like hours. They pulled away, looking each other in the eyes. Jungkook smiled. "You are beautiful Taehyung. You deserve every good thing that comes your way." Taehyung smiled and kissed Jungkook softly. "You are so cheesy you know that?" Taehyung stated with a giggle. "Yep." Taehyung giggled again.

At that very moment Taehyung made up a evil plan. He swiped the whip cream that was on the pancakes next to him with two fingers and smeared it on Jungkooks face, from the tip of his nose to his lips.

Jungkook gasped surprised and Taehyung giggled really loud. "You look really funny!" Jungkook smirked and grabbed some of the whip cream. "Is that so?" Taehyung hid his face with his hands still giggling. "No! Don't do it!"

Jungkook obviously didn't listen and pried Taehyung's hands off his face and put the wip cream on his nose. Licking the rest off his fingers. Taehyung giggled. Then a whip cream war started.

Taehyung never left the counter, spraying whip cream all over Jungkook as Jungkook did the same to him. Both giggling and yelling in excitement.

Taehyung ran out of his whip cream. He groaned with a giggle. He looked up at Jungkook. He had a smirk on his face. He went to the fridge and grabbed another bottle of whip cream and started spraying Taehyung with no mercy.

"Okay! Okay! I give up! I surrender! You win!" He covered his face while laughing. Jungkook stopped spraying and went between Taehyung's legs. "Victory is mine!" Jungkook yelled and then kissed Taehyung.

Taehyung pulled apart and licked the whip cream on the tip Jungkook's nose. Jungkook chuckled and did the same to his lover, causing him to giggle. At this very moment Taehyung was the happiest he had ever felt in years, he never wanted the happiness to falter.

Taehyung leaned in a kissed Jungkook passionately. Jungkook responding with the passion.

"Taehyung.."

"Yes kook?"

"I love you"

Taehyung froze in suprise. Taehyung want to make sure he heard right...

"W-what?" He asked. Jungkook smiled and held Taehyung's whip cream covered cheeks. "I love you Taehyung. I love you so much." Taehyung gasp and squealed.

"I love you too Jungkook!" Jungkook smiled and kissed Taehyung again for the hundredth time that day.

It soon got heated. They both didn't expect it but this couldn't care less. They pulled apart. Both having lust and love in their eyes. Taehyung went to reach for Jungkook's shirt to pull it off but he was stopped.

"Wait"

"Are you sure Taehyung. We don't have too." Taehyung smiled and pulled Jungkook's shirt off. "Yes I'm sure. If it's with you I'm sure." Jungkook smiled. He was sure himself. He loved Taehyung and he was going to show it tonight.

He pulled Taehyung's shirt off and kissed him on his lips and began going down. Taehyung moaned softly by the sensation sent through his body. "Have you ever done this before?" Jungkook asked, unzipping Taehyungs pants.

"Not exactly. That's a conversation for another time." Taehyung answered helping Jungkook take off his pants. Jungkook nodded not pushing it further, he picked Taehyung up by the waist cause him to wrap his legs around his waist.