◇ Numb ◇

(1375 words)
A week later
No one's p.o.v(Taehyung focus)

It's been a week and a couple days since the incident with Jaebum and Taehyung, its been a week and a couple days since Taehyung smiled. Its been week and a couple days since Taehyung was happy and lastly its been a week and a couple days since he ate. He hasn't been the same since that day.

Since that day Taehyung would deny food. He would always lie and say he already ate or just wasn't hungry. He would never smile or laugh, he never even tried to make it fake he just stopped trying. The guys noticed but didn't want to pester.

Taehyung has been distant from Jungkook, yes he would hug and kiss him but they were always short and fast. Jungkook would ask what was wrong when he cried or just didn't feel like anything and Tae would always say nothing was wrong or he watched somethung that was sad.

And like an idiot Jungkook can sometimes be, he believed him. Everytime.

Taehyung never went out with the guys. He told them no, he wasn't feeling good or he was just tired but of course they never believed him but again they didn't pester.

Taehyung also got back into cutting on his thighs and....his arms and wrists. And his straight A's have now become D's and F's.At this point Taehyung didn't care anymore. He didn't care how he looked, he always wore hoodies and sweatpants.

He would wear Jungkook's biggests clothes because he wanted to hide the weight he lost in the past week. He now hates when Jungkook is worried for him. So to prevent that he smiles. With Jungkook ONLY. Maybe not everyday but its something.

Taehyung has lost 15lbs. Bad? Yes very. Considering the fact that he didn't weigh that much in the first place. Having Jaebum taunting him about having a non-loving family and being molessted just did something to Tae.

If you asked other people they would say it was no big deal and he could get over it but they aren't going through this are they.

Since that day Taehyung is never alone unless he is in his dorm. He is always with Jungkook. He never waits for him anymore, he always runs straight home when he is done with classes if their schedules are different for the day.

He is paranoid 24/7. He is just waiting for Kang do what he is planning. He doesn't know what it is but he knows its bad.

Right now he was sitting in the corner of his bedroom crying his eyes. Someone sent him photos of slit wrists.

Unknown

Does it feel good?

I bet it does!!

Do it some more please!!

After he read the message Jungkook left to go hang with the boys. He of course asked Taehyung if he wanted to go but he only got rejected. After he left Taehyung ran into their room and cried in the corner, curled up into a ball.

He wondered what had done in his past life to make him deserve this much pain. To hate himself so much. He just wanted end it. But he always thought about his boyfriend. Jungkook would be so heart broken if he left and thats what has been keeping him grounded.

But that doesn't mean he couldn't even get the slightest satisfaction. He hiccupped, getting up and grabbing the dirty, slightly rusted razer under the night stand and sat back into his corner.

He cried while he looked at it. He was ruining himself but he always thought...He was already ruined whats the harm in ruining more. He cried and deeply cut his right wrist, watching the blood trickle down his arm. He smiled at the pain. He was numb but this, this helped him feel.

"I-I broke Jungkook's p-p-promise." He sobbed at the thought. He had no intention of breaking it but he just couldn't hold it anymore. He needed it, he needed what he has been craving for months. Call him heartless or selfish, he didn't care.

He looked up at the mirror across from him and frowned. 'You're ugly Taehyung, your fat, no one loves you.' He got flashbacks of the hurtful words from others, specifically Kang and Jaebum.

Would his life be different if he didn't take Kang's offer to go on the amusement park date he had planned, would his life be different if he rejected Kang when he asked him to be his boyfriend? He doesn't know but all he knows is the present and what is happening at this very moment.

"You are not woth it Taehyung. Everyone is right, Jungkook lies to you for his own benefit." He says with so much bitterness, bot at anyone but at himself.

"Lose weight bitch!" He yells as he throws the hair brush that was next to him at the mirror, suprisingly not breaking it. He cut some more and laid down, still in the corner.

He closed his eyes letting the blood leave his body, hoping his soul leaves his body. He soon fell asleep, completely forgetting about the boy that would be coming back in a few hours.

Time skip

"Taehyung?" Taehyung's eyes opened quickly after hear his boyfriend calling him, waking him up from his sleep. "Shit! shit!" He mumbled as he got up and ran into the bathroom with the razor. He rapped the razor with toilet paper and hid it in the medican cabinet.

He turned on the sink and cleaned the cuts and the blood off his arms. "Taehyung are you here?" Jungkook asked walking into the bathroom door. "U-uh yeah sorry I'm using the restroom, ill be out in a minute.

After he cleaned the cuts, making sure they wouldn't bleed anymore. He grabbed sweat pants that were in the ground and put them on. He looked in the mirror quickly checking if he looked normal and he looked....okay.

He flushed the toilet making sure Jungkook believed he was 'using the bathroom'. He turned om the sink to make it sound like he was washing his hands.

He turned off the sink and walked out of the bathroom. He saw Jungkook smiling at him softly and it made his heart swell. "Hi baby." Jungkook said grabbing Taehyung by the waist. Taehyung galf faked a smile.

"How was your day baby?"

"It was good. I was bored though, nothing to do with you gone." Lies all lies! He pouted and Jungkook chuckled kissing Tae. He pulled away. "Well I'm home now. What do you want to do? We could go to the cafè together if you like." No! No going outside!

"Nah maybe we can lay down and cuddle, maybe watch a movie, I don't know but I just want to be lazy today." Taehyung said, hoping Jungkook agrees. He didn't want to leave.

"Okay baby we can do that, cuddles sound like a wonderful idea." Jungkook said carressing Taehyung's cheek. Taehyung smiled and mentally sighed in relief.

"Come on baby." Jungkook said grabbing Tae by the wrist, he unintentionally hissed at the pain. Jungkook looked at Tae in concern. "Tae are you okay? Did I hurt you?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung quickly shook his head. "N-no its okay im fine, your grip was kinda harsh but its okay." Jungkook loosened his group.

"Oops sorry, didn't mean too." He said, kissing Taehyung on the cheek. Taehyung nodded. They laid down and cuddled. "What do you want to watch little dove?" Taehyung thought for a moment. He didn't really want to watch anything so he shrugged.

"I don't know kook, you choose for us." Jungkook nodded and picked 'blues clues.'(im a 15 year old that likes blues clues! Stop judging!)

Taehyung slightly giggled at Jungkook's choice. Typical for him, everytime Jungkook chose what they watched it would be naturally Blues Clues. He liked it.

But the show would always make him sad. Everybody was always smiling and goofing around. He wanted that.

A couple minutes later he heard soft breathing from behind him. He turned and saw Jungkook sleeping. He smiled and kissed his cheek softly.

"I'm sorry Kook. I didn't keep your promise."

I hate myself....! This is sad my god!! But thats how the plot is.......sorry...?