◇ New Home ◇

(1026 words)
No one's P.o.v

Taehyung fell asleep in the car on the way to go "apartment shopping" In reality Jungkook already an apartment in mind and he wanted to surprise Taehyung with it.

He found it online once he was going through social media and it was for sale, it was big but not to big, the right size. It had two rooms, one bigger than the other, a bathroom, a medium size kitchen, a dining room and a living area.

It was close to the University which was a good benefit for the two.

As soon as Jungkook went nd looke at the pictures he knew it was the one and he knew Taehyung would adore it. He called the number on the site and was able to be able to go look at it.

He drove into the lot and parked. He saw another car, which he assumed was the person helping us today. Jungkook turned to angel sleeping next to and smiled. "Love wake up we arrived." Tae slurred and opened his eyes.

"Where are we?" Taehyung asked rubbing his eyes and sitting up. "That is a surprise." Taehyung looked confused and looked out the window. All he coupd see was a big building with different stories.

He looked at Jungkook with raised eyebrows. He chuckled and patted his thigh. "You will find out, come on." They unbuckled and got out of the car.

Taehyung quickly stood by Jungkook when he saw a women coming towards them. He looked at Jungkook and then at the women again.

"Hello! Is one of you Jeon Jungkook?" She asked with a sweet tone and a wide smile. Jungkook nodded. "That's me." She held out her hand and Jungkook shook it. Taehyung was as confused as ever.

"Hi Jungkook it's nice to meet you. Who is this?" She motioned towards Taehyung. "This is Taehyung, my boyfriend." She nodded and held out her hand. He hestitantly shook it.

He was wondering why the hell they were here with this women. He thought they were looking for an apartment not going to meet a stranger that can possibly be a murderer.

"Nice to meet Taehyung. Now are you both ready to go look at it?" She asked and Jungkook nodded. "Wait..... Look at what?" Taehyung asked following the two who began walking to the big building.

He didn't get an answer but a smile from Jungkook. They walked into the building and went towards an elevator. "Where are we going?" Taehyung asked not sure if he wanted to keep following the stranger.

"Like I said, its a surprise baby. Trust me." Taehyung had nothing but to trust his lover. He sighed and followed the two in the elevator.

The elevator door opened and they walked out. "Okay so this is the floor where the room is located. "Huh?" Taehyung questioned. "Okay thank you, just give us a second." Jungkook said and the lady nodded. And stepped away from us.

"Jungkook you are confusing the hell out of me." Jungkook laughed softly and pat Taehyung's head. "Don't worry okay, this is a good thing. Now I am going to need you to cover your eyes with this." He pulled out a cloth from his pocket.

"I'm trusting you but just know I am so fucking confused." Taehyung said covering his eyes with the cloth. "Okay I'm going to guide you somewhere."

"Okay." Jungkook waved to the lady that they were ready and she walked them to the apartment room. She unlocked it with the key card and walked in the room."Okay this is it. Fill free to look around." She said with a smile.

Jungkook walked Taehyung into the room and stood him in the middle of the living room. "Okay you can take off your blind fold." Taehyung slowly took it off and looked around. Confusion still laced on his face.

"This is beautiful but like....Why are we here?" Jungkook smiled and went towards the confused boy. "This might be our apartment." Sudden shock and excitement rushed to Tae's face.

"No way!" He looked around. The house was bright and decorated woth vibrant colors. Cute furniture in the rooms that were visible.

"Yes way. Do you like it?" Taehyung jumped up and down. "I don't just like it I love it! Where did you find this beauty?" Jungkook smiled as Taehyung jumped into his arms.

"Online, randomly. It looked perfect. Don't you agree?" Taehyung nodded and hugged Jungkook tight. He kissed him on the cheek with a wide smile.

"We will take it." Jungkook said looking at the lady. She smiled with a nodded. "Okay i will go get the papers for you to sign and you will be able to started moving in tommorw afternoon." She walked out of the room to go grabbed the said papers.

"This is so CUTE! Like look at it! Its so bright and pretty and....and I don't know its just awesome." Jungkook smiled and kissed Taehyung on the temple.

"Do you want to go look at the other rooms?" Jungkook asked and he nodded. They walked first to the kitchen, then the dining room, the bathroom, the small spare room and then finally, their room.

There was nice furniture and Taehyung was already in love. "Thank you Jungkook I love it." Taehyung said kissing him.

"You are welcome baby, this is all for you, for us." He kissed him again. "This is a new chapter in our life together! I get to move into an actual home, home with the love of my life! Yess!" Jungkook cooed at his boyfriend.

"Mr. Jeon?" They walked back into the living room and saw the women again. She handed him the paper work to sign and he was told the pay will be do in a week or so and they are all set.

She left and let the two woth apartment. "We will stay here for the night and then tomorrow we will go pack. Good thing we don't have class tommorow." Taehyung agreed and laid on their new bed.

"You are awesome!" Taehyung complimented. Jungkook laughed.

"Just for you."