◇ Hardcore{1}{M} ◇

(1318 words)
No one's P.o.v

School was.....Okay for Taehyung, yeah he still got stares but not too much, most people were surprisingly scared of him from this morning.

It might of been the confidence or the venom in his voice when he told off Jessi but it didn't matter, they were actually scared of the one and only Kim Taehyung.

And he would be lying if Taehgung didn't say he was proud of himself. All the boys were too. Especially his boyfriend. He kept whispering his ear 'you will get a little prize when we get home.' He knew what it was. He wasn't embarrassed, shy. He was excited.

He was the one who said or suggested it anyways. He smiled just thinking about it.

They were sitting in their last class and it was steamy between the two young boys. Jungkook kept grabbing onto Taehyung's thigh and squeezing, going higher each time.

Tae kept trying to suppress his moans. It got harder everytime he was touched. He finally had to stop the touching because he moaned lowly when his evil boyfriend decided to rub on his member.

He leaned and whispered into his ear. "Kook this shit is to be alone, together, in our room, not in a class filled with fifty college students." Taehyung warned, intertwining his fingers with Jungkook's so he had no choice but to stop.

Jungkook pouted looking at Tae. "But it's fun." He whined quietly. Taehyung is starting to question him being bottom. "I'm starting to question who the top is here." Jungkook stopped his pout and his eyes darkened.

"Baby that shouldn't be questioned, I am pretty sure you know the answer to that." He whispered into Taehyung's ear dangerously and bit his earlobe. He bit his lip trying to keep the unwanted noises from escaping.

Jungkook continued his touching, causing Taehyung to grow a little problem down there. He quickly stood up. "P-professor Woo may I go to the restroom." He stopped his teaching, looking at Taehyung, narrowing his eyes.

"You may. Don't be long." Taeyung quickly nodded, hurrying out of the class, making sure to cover his lower area with his bag. He ran into the bathroom and dropped his bag on the ground.

He looked down, he was sure he had boner, he could feel it as well. "Shit! Really Jungkook!" He cursed at his boyfriend under his breath. He was thinking on what to do. Of course he came to the conclusion of fixing it.

He was going to turn to go into one of the stalls to fix it but someone walked in. Jungkook. "Why did you run here baby."

Taehyung's P.o.v

I looked at him like he was stupid. I pointed at my pants and his eyes landed there. He smirked and stepped further. "Want help with that Kitten." He asked, but nore like stated while he walked up to me. "N-no I'm good I got it." His eyes darkened after I spoke.

"No touching baby boy. Only I can touch, if not you will half to deal with that little cute problem of yours." Shivers went down my spine quickly. I wasn't used to this and I would have to admit. It was hot as fuck.

"So what is it kitten?" I let out a quiet moan when he whispered that into my ear. "F-fix me K-kook." I saw him smirk, he but my ear. "How do you want me to do that kitten?" He asked and he picked me up and set me on the bathroom counter. I let out a moan, loving the feeling of him man handling me. "T-touch m-me."

"Where baby?" He fondled with my jaw, using his thumb while he looked at me in the eyes. He eyes held so much lust, so mush determination, but also love.

I grabbed his hand and made him det it on my member. "Here daddy." I moaned out the words. He smirked and gripped onto the area where I set his hand. The chafing of my pants and my member made me jolt.

I held onto Jungkook's bicep so I wouldn't fall off the counter. He let go of my area making me whine. "Unbuckle your pants for daddy." I decided to test him a little bit. I didn't move. "Unbuckle them or I will rip them off." He demanded in a dark demeanor. I still didn't move, which made him groan.

I giggled lowly, looking him in the eyes. "Then rip them off daddy." I said alluringly and he chuckled in approval. He grabbed my pants and ripped them off in one swift move. He really was strong.

He palmed me through my boxers causing me to whimper at the pleasurable feeling. He grabbed my legs and pulled me closer to his body. I bit my lip as we locked eyes. He smirked. "I am not being soft baby boy."

He practically growled into my ear. God it was so sexy. "Be as hard as you want daddy." I whispered in his ear making my own self shudder. He grabbed the hem of my boxers and pulled them off in a fast manner.

I was naked waist down. "K-kook what if someone walks in?" I didn't think of that until I looked at the door. I saw him smirk, he kissed my jaw, licking slowly. I let out a airy moan. "Then they will get a free show."

He stated grabbing onto my legs, making them wrap around his waist. Then he grabbed onto my shaft with a harsh grib. I grabbed onto his arms moaning. "G-gah fuck Jungkook!" I yelled, maoning lowly, careful to be quiet.

"That's not my name baby. What is my name?." He stated tugging my member. I but my lip. "D-daddy." I quivered as he pumped. "Good boy, now try to keep quiet. You don't want to get caught do you?" I shook my head rapidly.

God fucking damn it! This felt fucking good. He grazed his thump over my slit causing me to moan a little too loud. "A-ah f- D-daddy!" I slumped my head onto his chest.

I but his shoulder, knowing at this very moment I could let out a way too loud noise. Don't hide those noises kitten. I want to hear them." He thrusted my hand onto my shaft harder. "T-they ah-are going to be t-to loud-ahh."

"It doesn't matter. Let them release." Speaking of release. I felt the familiar knot in my stomach. "A-ah I-Imma cu-cum." I hear Jungkook chuckle. He but my ear while he thrusted his hand more than ever, almost bringing me over my climax.

"Cum baby, cum just for me." As he finished his sentence I reached my climax and released on his hand. Jungkook thrusted a little more, getting me over my orgasm. I fully slumped against him, my breathing uneven.

He grabbed my boxers and put them on me. I slowly looked at my pants. They were ripped to no end. How were we going to get out of here?

"Lets skip the rest of the day. It's unimportant shit anyways." Jungkook suggested, picking me up and setting me down. My legs felt like jelly but before I could fall Jungkook caught me.

He grabbed my bag and his own and picked me up, I wrapped my legs around him. "That's fine with me. I am already failing anyways." Jungkook chuckled, he began walking out but I panicked and stopped him.

"B-but I don't have pants on." I can't just go out without wearing pants. "Everyone is in class don't worry, pluss my big ass hands are covering my property. No one will see." I blushed, rolling my eyes.

But he does have a point.

The smut isn't over my friends......Not even close!!