◇ Strawberries ◇

(1167 words)
Taehyung's p.o.v

I bolted up, sweating and breathing heavily. I hissed in pain because of my badly bruised stomach. I felt movement next to me and I looked down to see a worried Jungkook. "Tae what happened are you okay." Jungkook said with a scratchy voice because of sleep.

"Y-yeah just-just a bad d-dream." I assured him. "Do you want to talk about it?" He asked with the smallest but still cutest smile. "U-um." I wasnt sure if I wanted to or not, this subject was always so sensitive to me. "I- can we skip that talk for a while? I'm not comfortable with it." He sat up with me and patted my back softly.

"Of course, you can tell me anytime you want, it doesnt have to be today, tommorow or any time soon. Do what you are comfortable with." My eyes teared up by his words. They might be just simple words but for me, it meant something. "U-um no no-one ever c-cared for what I-I w-wanted." He smiled softly.

"Well now you do little dove, I will always be there for you Taehyung, always, you have a problem, you tell me okay, because these past days I've known you, I realised I dont like you being hurt, in pain, crying, anything. Just know I will protect you. Okay?" Tears were falling, I am so grateful for him, he makes me feel like I am worth something.

"O-okay thank you k-kook." He smiled and hugged me, digging his face in my neck, making me blush. "No need to thank me little dove." I hugged him back putting my head on his shoulder.

"Now, you dont have to if you dont want to but can you tell me who hurt you yesterday?" I sighed, I trust him...

"I-it was the guy from the c-canteen yesterday and my ex boyfriend, but yesterday my ex wasn't the problem, it was J-jaebum, he was f-furious that I humiliated him yesterday."

"You didn't humiliate him, he humiliated himself. I swear I'm going to-" I stopped him before he could finish his sentence. "You are going to do nothing Kook, I dont want you to be caught up in this." He pulled from the hug.

"But you are getting hurt, someone has to do something about it." I shook my head and sighing. "Just p-please promise not to intervene...please." he sighed and nodded.

"But I am telling you this. If I find out this gets worse or I see it I am breaking that promise to protect you, understand." I was going to protest but he looked at me sternly. "Ugh fine." He smiled and pat my head, getting out of the bed.

"So... What do you want to do since we aren't going to classes today?" I thought of what we could do, we couldn't go out because I'm kinda crippled. Not really but still. "We could watch movies if you wanted." He looked like he was thinking and then we smiled. "Yeah that sounds like a good idea." I smiled in agreement.

Jungkooks p.o.v

We agreed on watching movies. "Oh my god Jungkook we could go get all sorts of snacks. Oh! Oh! And ice cream, we surely need ice cream for sure." I chuckled at his cuteness. I could just eat him up, he is so cute and kind I could die!

"Can we? can we?!" I smiled. "Yes we can little dove." His eyes widened in excitement and jumped up and down on my bed with a big ass smile. "Okay now come on let's get dressed and go get you some snacks." He nodded and got up and ran into the bathroom, he soon came out all dressed in a cute baby blue sweater and black ripped Jeans.

"He was so adorable." I looked up at him and he was blushing. "Did I say that out loud?" "Y-yes" oh shit! I rubbed my neck nervously and laughed awkwardly. "S-sorry" he smiled softly, still with a blush. "Its okay kook." I nodded.

"O-okay let's go." He nodded and we walked out the door to the nearest grocery store. We had been in the store for not even 5 minutes and I already lost Taehyung. I chuckled. "This boy"

"Taehyung-ah come on, where are you, this store is big." I walked through some of the aisles and still didn't find him....That was until I walked through the fruit section. Taehyung was staring at a container of strawberries but he couldn't reach them. I walked up behind him and grabbed them for him. He gasped and turned around quickly.

"Oh gosh you scared me Jungkook." He said dramatically and I chuckled at it. "You wanted these right?" I motioned to the strawberries and his eyes lit up and nodded harshly. "Yes they are my favorite food of all time." I smiled. Noted.

I handed him the strawberries and he smiled. "Thank you Jungkook-ah." I pat his head while I smiled fondly at him. "No problem Taehyung. Now let's go get some other snacks and some of the ice cream I promised you. Yeah?" He nodded.

Time skip

When we got back to the door I plopped on my bed with the snacks and Taehyung sat on his bed with the ice cream and his beloved strawberries. I looked at him in confusion. "Tae why didnt you come sit with me?" He looked sad or something with his head down. "I didnt want to be too clingy I noticed I was at the store, I-Im sorry." I smiled and shook my head

"Little dove come here please." He slowly got up and sat down at the foot of the bed. I scooted so I sat next to him. "Taehyung it's okay. You were clingy yes, but I didnt mind it, I thought it was cute. I got to see the excited and happy Taehyung and not the sad and worried Taehyung. So don't ever apologize for being happy okay?" He nodded and looked down.

I chuckled and lift up his chin with my thump, . "Don't get shy around me either, there is no need to yet." He scrunched his eyebrows "Yet?" he looked at me with puppy eyes and I had the sudden urge to kiss him....Should I do it?.... Oh fuck it! I leaned in and kissed him softly and slowly. He gasped but soon returned the kiss.

I pulled away and looked at him in the eyes. He blushed and looked down I chuckled. Now you can be shy baby. "Ready to watch a movie?" He nodded still looking down I smiled and pulled him with me to lay down.I let him pick the movie and he picked the 'notebook'

(If you havent watched it yet... YOU NEED TO.... its sooo goooood)

We kind of cuddled each other while watching the movie.