◇ Pure Love ◇

(859 words)
No one's p.o.v

After earlier events Jungkook smothered Taehyung with all sorts of love. It was a little too much but Taehyung didnt mind one bit.

"J-jungkook OKAY! I-im sorry I-I take it b-back!" Taehyung screamed of laughter as Jungkook tickled him. "You promise you take it back baby?" Jungkook asked with a smirk, sticking Taehyung.

"YES!" Taehyung screamed squirming at the tickling. "What do you take back baby?" Jungkook wouldn't stop until Taehyung answered him. "I re-take it BACK! Y-YOU DON'T S-SMELL LIKE A F-FISH!" (I wheezed!).

Jungkook stopped and they sat upright on the bed. They stared at each other and suddenly broke into laughter again. "W-where did that even come from?" Jungkook asked Taehyung holding his stomach. "I-I don't k-know it just came o-out." They laid next to each other still laughing.

"I fucking love your goofiness Taehyungie." Jungkook said calming down and holding a smile on his face. "Thank you kook. Normally people hate it because I'm "too" weird for them but that is just how I am so they can deal with it." Taehyung said holding up his hands in small fists.

"Ooh I love a confident baby boy." Jungkook said with a smirk, holding Taehyung by his waist and Taehyung giggled. "Why thank you."

Jungkook's p.o.v

We just laid there looking up at the ceiling. Taehyung was tracing the tattoos on my chest and arms. "Do you like them?" I asked caressing his hair. He hummed in response. "Do they have meanings?" I nodded and he hummed once again.

"What does this mean?" Taehyung pointed at the bird on my upper arm. "That is a Red-breasted Robin. It represents growth."

"Why did you get it?" He asked while trasing it. "I got it because for me it represents my growth since childhood. When I was a teenager I was an asshole. I bullied this guy named Mark because he was gay. I liked him and I was scared because I always struggled with my sexuality and when I finally came to the conclusion I was gay sophomore year I hated myself.

I felt like I didn't belong anywhere. I denied myself in being gay because I wanted to be normal and I was terrified so I bullied him because he was gay and I dated girls I didn't even care about because I wanted to hide myself. I told my mom and she accepted me and told me not to hide anymore.

I hid myself from Mark and Junior year I apologised and told him why I did it. He accepted my apology, he told me he had a boyfriend and I was super happy for him and I finally accepted that I was in love with guys.

So this tattoo represents my growth as a person and the scars and cuts on Robin represents my challenges that I beat and got over." I have never told anybody this except my mom and dad of course.

"You know sometimes I think that I'm the same people that bully you at school.(I'm just gonna say school for now on because saying college or the university sounds weird to me.) I was the same, bullied someone because they were gay. The only difference is I was gay myself." Taehyung frowned and got up to sit on my lap.

"Don't say that, you are nothing like them and you never were. "Yes you bullied a guy but you only did because you were scared baby. The people at school do it because they find a satisfaction in it and it's fun for them. They want to, they don't" I smiled and kissed him softly and we pulled apart.

Taehyung leaned down and kissed the tattoo causing me to smile again. "Its my favorite tattoo of yours now. It shows me that my boyfriend is brave and accepted himself the way he is." I smiled and kissed him gently. I love him so much.

"Its my favorite too baby." We kissed again and cuddled up together with Taehyung still on my chest. "Why dont we go on a date tomorow after classes." Taehyung hummed looking up.

"Where would we go?" Smiled caressing his hair. "That's a surprise that will have to wait till tommorow." He pouted but nodded. "Okay I'm up for it. It sounds fun!" I nodded, agreeing.

"What time is it?" Taehyung asked cuddling up to me again. I grabbed my phone and checking the time. It was 8pm. "Woah the time went by fast, it's already 8:00."

"We have been laying here for four hours?" He asked in disbelief. I nodded. "I supposed so. Let's get up and get something to eat and then we can lay down and watch tv before we go to sleep for school?" He nodded getting up from my lap and started walking towards the kitchen.

I quietly ran up behind him and smacked him on the ass. He gasped and turned around to look at me. "You are such a pervert." I chuckled. "With you....Always." he laughed, rolling his eyes playfully.