◇ Hurt ◇

(858 words)
Taehyung's P.o.v

The tears in my eyes fell from just looking at the women who abandoned for not being straight. "Tae baby, you got so big, look more mature-"

"D-don't call me that, y-you don't h-have the right." I mentally took deep breaths in and out, I was either going to lash out or cry loudly.

"H-how did you find out w-where I lived?" I stuttered out.

"I asked around, may I come....in?"

She tried to come closer to me but I stepped back and she stopped her movement.

"No. Stay right there." She nodded and stepped back into the hallway.

"I found out what happened to you. I wanted to see if you were okay." The audacity.

"Which did you find out. That I was abused by my boyfriend for almost 3 years or that I tried to kill myself." I was angry now, the crying was still going on but I had confidence. After five fucking years, she comes back now. Hell no

"Baby- Taehyung I am so sorry you had to go through all that, you don't know how many times I wanted to call you when you left-"

"When I left? I WAS KICKED OUT! AND FOR BEING GAY!" My yelling painted the room. She took a step back in shock. "It's been five years! Five years! I had no one, I was abused sexually, mentally, and physically by the kne I thought loved me."

I heard music in the bathroom so I don't think Jungkook could hear this.

"Taehyung I don't care that you are gay, I love you the same, your father....He kicked you out without letting me having a say in it-"

"Stop your bullshit! I know thats a total lie, I saw the hate and disgust in your eyes that day! You wanted me gone just as much as dad did. You both couldn't handle and gay son!"

She teared up, I tried not to be believe them, she was a good actor. "I divorced your father a year ago. After you left he became abusive." My heart dropped. After what they did to me I know deep down I still loved them and thats what I hate.

I'm not surprised that man became abusive, he was a different man behind closed doors.

"That was a year ago so why did you come here?" I said with a blank expression but the tears didn't help me seem uninterested or unbothered.

"I'm alone Taehyung, you are my son. I know somewhere in there you love me and I swear I love you so much, so much." I closed my eyes and squeezed them shut.

"If you loved me then you would of fought for me to stay five years ago. I would like you to fucking leave. I am finally have after so many years of pain, I don't want you messing it up."

"Do you have a lover? Is he treating you right?" She rushed the questions. I closed the door a smudge.

"Yes I do but thats not your concern. I would live for you to leave now."

"Taehyung please, I love you. Can I please at least come in and we can talk."

"We already talked." She sighed shakily. "Can at least have a hug from you, can I please feel you?" She asked desperately but I didn't budge.

"Please leave and not come back ever again." She called out for me but I slammed the door shut and locked it.

I leaned up against the door and my sobs broke loose. I was finally happy, Jungkook was putting my broken self back together. Why did she have to come her to ruin it.

I clutched the fabric of my shirt next to my heart and sobbed. The memories came right back again. I turned and slid down the door, continuing the crying.

"Taehyung, you took so long I am already out~" Jungkook walked out of the bedroom while whining. I looked up, looking so broken.

"Taehyung? Baby what's wrong." He quickly came to me and slid to my level. He held my cheeks with worry. So much worry and it hurt.

I sobbed louder and harder and he kissed my head. "Baby you need to tell me whats wrong." His voice cracked but he wasn't crying.

"T-the person a-at the d-door." I couldn't get my sentence without sobbing or stuttering. "Who was at the door Taehyung?"

"M-my mom. M-my m-mom was at the door."

No one's P.o.v

Jungkook's heart dropped at the sensitive subject. He held Taehyung into a tight and warm hug. He wondered why. Why would that horrible women every step even 2 feet near his Taehyung.

"It's going to be okay, it's okay." He let Tarhyung cry and let the built up pain come out. He pulled up Taehyungs head and held it in his hands.

"She can't do anything to you Tae, I will make sure of it, okay." Taehyung nodded and Jungkook wipped the tears from his boyfriends eyes.

"I will Take care of you my love."

That song came on randomly and it was good but really sad and it put me in the mood, I reccomend.