◇ Self Esteem ◇

(1556 words)
Jungkook's p.o.v

The four of us walked out of fourth period. I don't know what you call it in college but I don't really care. All I can think about is food! Yes food and its lunch time. "Tae baby do you want eat lunch with me and my friends." Taehyung looked hesitant. "U-uh I don't want to be a bother to them." I smiled and kissed him on the forehead. "Baby don't worry they will like you. And plus Jimin and Yoongi will be there so if you feel uncomfortable talk to me or them two okay?" He slowly nodded.

"Well well heard you two got together this weekend. Didnt know you were that fast to lure someone Taehyung. What was it. Your fag juice." My blood boiled. Whoever came up with fag juice is seriously a fucking retard. "I would watch your mouth Jaebum. I seem to recall punching you in the face and I will do it again. Leave Taehyung alone." I glared at him and Taehyung looked down.

"Damn so protective. So what did Taehyung do to make you fall for him. Get naked in front of you maybe suck your-" I had enough and punched him in the jaw. "Shut the fuck up Jaebum I warned you." He wiped the blood from his lip and smirked.

"Well I'm gonna go. I would be quick to get out of his spell Jungkook cause soon you will be trapped." I pretended I was going to punch him and he held his hands up and walked away. I turned around and Taehyung had tears in his eyes. "Don't cry baby he left so don't cry. Will food cheer you up." He looked at me and smiled with a small nod. "Then come on baby." I kissed him on the cheek and we walked to the canteen.

We walked into the canteen and every single noise coming form the canteen stopped except the harsh comments towards my boyfriend. Not triggered. Definitely not. I looked at Taehyung and he was biting his nails with his free hand. I squeezed his and he looked at me. I mouthed 'ignore them' and he nodded.

I pulled him to the table where my friends were and they looked up with smiles. "Hey guys uh this is Taehyung, my boyfriend and roommate." Everyone looked up in surprise. "Boyfriend huh? That was fast." Yoongi said laying his head on my shoulder. "Yoongi shut up. You already knew." He chuckled. "I know I'm just joking with you."

"Uh hi Taehyung my name is Jung hoseok but you can call me hobi." I looked down at Taehyung who had his head down and he slowly looked up.

Taehyung's p.o.v

I haven't looked up since I sat down, I'm afraid of how they are looking at me. A guy named Hoseok introduced himself so I had to look up and I felt Jungkook looking at me. "H-hi." I slightly waved at him. "Oh my god he is sooo cute I can't!!" Hoseok yelled really loud and I flinched. I'm don't like loud noises. It brings back many horrible memories. "Hyung don't tell like that, you scared him."

I gulped and looked down again. "Oh I'm sorry Taehyungie, I didn't mean to scare you." I slowly nodded, accepting his apology. "He really didn't, he is always loud. Just like the horse he is." Yoongi said with a bug ass smirk.

"Hey I'm not a horse you dumb fuck!" Hoseok retorted and I giggled at their bickering. Realizing what I did I covered my mouth. "Awww that was cute." Another guy said, he was sitting next to Hoseok. "Since I decided to talk, hi Taehyung I'm Namjoon, you can call my Joon, joonie, which ever you want." I smoled with a nod. "H-hi Joonie hyung." He gasped. What did I do something wrong or what?

"I cant with his cute self nope I cant." Namjoon said holding his heart. "Joon calm down, he just said you name." I quickly looked all the way up quickly after hearing that familiar voice. "J-jin!?" Everyone looked at me. "H-hi Tae, it's been a w-while." I couldn't stop it, I just couldn't stop my tears from falling. I began sobbing and I got up and hugged him.

I hid my face in his neck and sobbed. "I-I missed you J-jinnie." He hugged my waist tightly and I heard him sniffle. "I have waited such a long time to hear that nickname again. I missed you too Taebear." I held him tighter. I missed my best friend so much.

Jungkook's p.o.v

I smiled as I looked at my hyung and my boyfriend hugging. I'm so happy Taehyung is crying happy tears not painful, regretful tears. "Well this is very heart warming." Hoseok said with a big smile. I chuckled. "You know what I just realised?" Everyone looked at me including Tae and Jin. "Hoseok was the only one who didn't know Taehyung. Well not personally." Hoseok pouted.

"Why is everyone bullying me today, I'm just this lonely flower now, you all are mean." Everyone laughed. "Okay now that we are all over this introducing and sappy shit, let's eat cause I'm starving." Jimin said all excited for food. Taehyung finally let go of Jin and went and sat back down with me.

"Yoongi and I going to go get us food, state what you want." Jimin said standing up with a groaning, sleepy Yoongi. Everyone stated what they wanted but Taehyung. "What would you like baby?" He looked up and shrugged. "I d-dont know I usually don't eat here, I cant last long enough in here without something happening." I smiled sadly and kissed him on the forehead.

"Well your eating now so tell Jimin what you want." Jin said and he shrugged. "I'll have whatever kook is getting I guess." Jimin nodded and walked away to get the food. "So when did you guys start dating?" Hoseok asked leaning his chin on the palms of his hands. "Last Friday the day we weren't the university, I think, yeah it was that night." I looked down at Tae and he hummed.

After that Jin, Hoseok, Namjoon, Taehyung and I talked and had a pretty fun conversation. Soon Jimin and Yoongi came back with the food. "Here you guys go, eat up." I grabbed Tae's and my food and handed Tae's to him. "Thank you." Taehyung said sitting up. "You're welcome little dove." We all began eating while having little convos here and there.

Taehyung's p.o.v

While we were all talking a girl came up to our table. It was the girl that said he could make Jungkook straight. She was looking directly with the most wicked and disgusted look and it made me nervous so I looked down. "Hello everyone my name is Jessi, I was hoping to talk to Jungkook." I looked up at her and she was smirking at me. Jin noticed.

"Okay what is it?" Jungkook asked clearly confused. "Well I was wondering if you would want to go out on a date. I'm very promising." She tried to flirt. Girl back the fuck up, this is my man. I wanted to say so bad but I'm a scaredy cat. "Uh thanks for the offer but I'm gay and have a boyfriend, which so happens to be sitting next to me." She looked away from Jungkook and then at me and had a stank face.

"Well I can make you straight love, I never disappoint and plus that fag isn't good enough for you, he is ugly, fat and annoying, I am way better for you." She started touching Jungkooks arm and I frowned with tears in my eyes and looked down. Soon the tears fell.

"Listen here bitch, stop talking about Taehyung like that, he has never done any harm to you or to anyone so back the fuck up and leave him alone, and you seem to forget I am gay too, aren't I a fag too, I'm dating a boy aren't I so am I a fag. You better watch what you say about him." She looked at Jungkook dumbfounded.

"It's different with you, y-you are-" Jungkook interrupted her and stood up. "I am what? Hot, muscular. You were gonna say that right? I don't give a fuck what I look like, you shouldn't either, Taehyung is good enough for me, hell he is more than good enough. He is definitely way better than you. You are willing to get in my pants just to bother him right, to "make" me straight. Shut the fuck up and get away from here slut. I'm done talking to you." She looked at Jungkook shocked. "I-" Jungkook interrupted her but this time he yelled. "GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!! GO!"

She hurried away and Jungkook sat back down and sat close to me. "Damn Jungkook good job." Namjoon said. Jungkook looked at me. "Tae don't cry okay, don't listen to her." I gulped and wiped the falling tears. "Uh y-teah I wont u-uh I g-got to go-go to the r-restroom." I hurried up and ran out of the canteen, ignoring the yells of Jungkook. I finally lost all my self esteem.