◇ Karma{2} ◇

(1258 words)
Taehyung's p.o.v

My eyes widened and my mouth went agape. "Shit!" I began panicking internally. Oh my god! What am I going to do, I insulted Kang's girlfriend! I'm certainly dead when he gets to me.

My eyes started watering and I looked at Shownu. Jungkook looked at me and I looked down, I didn't want him to see me crying.

"What is he planning on doing!?" I heard Yoongi say harshly and I slightly looked up waiting for his response. "Can't say, what I can say is, it's bad and good. It's going to be way worse than what he does usually." He glanced at me and I looked down again,I gulping. Oh god.

"Don't fucking look at him!" Jungkook yelled. "Did Kang tell you to push him!?" Jungkook asked harshly and I can practically hear the venom in his voice.

"Yup. He wanted me to start the fun and to make a warning for Taehyung. He wanted me to harass him when he was alone but that's boring." Shownu said with a chuckle.

"Well that was your biggest mistake" Jungkook said and punched Shownu straight in the jaw. "You go tell Kang to stay the fuck away from Taehyung, I will beat his sorry ass and his girlfriend's too, get the fuck out of here."

Shownu ran off and Jungkook came to me. My breathing became uneven wgen I proccessed everything. "Im dead, Im going to die, oh my god Jungkook he is going to kill me." I started rambling to Jungkook and my body ached oit of agony.

"Tae stop its okay, nothing is going to happen to you, I am right here. For now on me and the guys will stick to your side whenever we are in the University and if you dont feel safe then we will to you whenever. You are going to okay little dove." Jungkook stated so softly and oh so sweet that I had to believe him.

I slowly nodded as a tear came down. "I will protect you from that prick okay." He said carressing my cheek. I nodded leaning into his touch. "It's funny how he has a girlfriend, I thought he only took dick." Jungkook said and I giggled. "Me too."

He leaned in and we shared a slow kiss. "I love you petal." I smiled. "I love you too bunny." We kissed again and he held me by the waist. "Come on lets get to class." He said holding out his hand for me to hold. I nodded and took his hand, holding it tight.

"You guys are so cute oh my god." Jimin and Jin said in unison, whiping their imaginary tears away, with a fake sob. I giggled at their dorkiness.

We walked into class and sat in our seats. People were looking at me, guess they heard or saw what happened. I didn't care, they weren't Kang and plus Jungkook was glaring daggers at them and it made me contented. I sighed in comfort and laid my head on my boyfriends shoulder, waiting for the professor to arrive.

Time skip

We got through most of our classes and it was break, A.K.A lunch. Jungkook and I walked towards the canteen, hand in hand with the boys walking with us.

We walked in and everyone looked towards us. The people walking stoped. The people getting their trays stopped, everyone was looking at us, specifically me. I felt panic raise in my veins. Kang must of said something.

Jungkook looked at me and then looked at the boys. "He isn't comfortable in here, we need to go somewhere else." I smiled at his words. He knew how I was feeling.

Jimin whined. "But I want foood!" I giggled. He was cute when he was pouty. Always have been. "Don't worry children, Eomma to the rescue. Its a coincidence that I cooked a big amount of food today then normal and there is like six dishes in here." Jin said pointing at his lunch, why didn't I notice that before?

"Where are we going to go? Everywhere on campus is full with students and Im sure they will do the same thing they are doing in here." Yoongi said holding Jimin close and looking at me with a small smile.

We all thought of where to go. I suddenly got an idea. This place was perfect. "Rooftop." I said in a small voice, squeezing Jungkook's hand. "What was that baby?" Jungkook asked rubbing his thumb on the back of my hand.

"Rooftop, no one goes there, that I've seen, I would always go there when I need an escape from Kang before I met you." I stated and the boys looked at each other nodding. "Okay sounds good, lets go there." Namjoon said with smile and everyone agreed.

We all left the canteen going to the rooftop. Hoseok went forward and opened the rooftop door. "Oh! This is pretty!" Everyone followed Hobi, I never really payed attention to the view up here, it was pretty, beautiful even. There was flowers growing flower pots, just like they did in the flower shop's garden.

There was a bench in the corner with a aqua fabriced sunblocker. "Wow I can't believe you didn't tell us about this before." Jungkook said. "I never really payed attention to what it looked like. I can't beleive I didn't either.

We all went a sat on the bench. "This place is perfect!" Hoseok practically screamed, wh8le screaming with Jimin. Nope not gay at all. I giggled.

"Okay come on children eat up, we spent the past 10 minutes just looking around the rooftop. Eat up." He said pulling everything out of the lunch box, he pulled out a big box of sandwiches, a box of black noddles, fried rice, bulgogi, bibimbap, and chicken wings.

"I didn't know you can cook Jin hyung." I said in suprise, as my mouth watered. "When you stopped talking to me and we lost touch, I took up cooking for a hobby and I really enjoy it." I nodded.

"Im really sorry, I did that hyung, I didn't know better." I said with a sad tone. "Its okay bun, really, you were in love, it might of been the wrong person but you were, love can take control. I was never mad at you and I never will be. You are with me now, that's all that matters."

I smiled and leaned and kissed him on the cheek. He ruffled my hair and I sat back down. I looked over at Jungkook and he was already looking at me. He smiled and kissed my forehead. I smiled and closed my eyes. "Come on lets eat." He said, still having a smile on his face.

I nodded and grabbed some chopsticks. Today started out bad but with them by my side, the day always ends perfectly. I am with the people I love the most and I never want that to end.

Chapter complete!!

Okay hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Umm so I know I haven't posted on 'My demon lover' in a while. I just am not satisfied with the story. I am never motivated to write like I am with this one. I wills till be updating it but the updates will be slow. I am sorry if you guys were reading that story and have been waiting for it, it just doesn't motivate me.

Next chapter I will maybe update today, just depends.

I purple you beauties have a wonderful day!!💜💜