◇ Drinks Up ◇

(1659 words)
2 weeks later
No one's p.o.v

Taehyung has successfully made progress, he hasn't fully recovered yet but he has come to the point where he can eat without having the urge to throw it up and he has less regret and guilty when he puts something in his mouth.

Jungkook has been a big help in this of course. When Taehyung would have bad days and not want to eat Jungkook would be there to comfort him and help him eat that day. Taehyung is very grateful for him. If it wasn't for him he wouldn't of gotten help.

Sometimes Taehyung would have panic and anxiety attacks because he would see big amounts of food and all he can think about it the fat and the calories. Like right now the boys came over and they brought all sorts of food and it was big servungs and Taehyung began having an attack.

"Taehyung come, breathe baby it's okay. Shhh." Jungkook brought him into their bathroom. "I-I can't!" Taehyung sobbed, not being able to breathe properly.

Jungkook rubbed his back to sooth him. "Yes you can, come on breathe for me okay. Take deep breaths for me, like this." Jungkook gave him an example for breathing and Taehyung followed it.

And before they knew it, Taehyung was breathing right again. "I-I'm sorry." Taehyung said hiccupping. Jungkook pulled him into a hug, he hid into his neck and sighed.

"It's okay Petal don't be sorry, you can't help it. Are you okay?" Jungkook asked pulling Taehyung away from him. Tae nodded softly looking down. Jungkook pulled him up by his chin. "I love you." Jungkook said and kissed him on the lips making a 'muah' sound to be goofy and Taehyung giggled.

"I love you too." They stood from the bathroom floor and walked back into the living room. "Is he okay? Are you okay Taehyung?" Jin asked franctically, going and hugging Taehyung. Tae smiled and hugged him back.

"I'm fine Jinnie hyung don't worry." Jin squeezed him tightly and let go. "That's good. I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." Jin said sadly, knowing it's because of the amount of food.

Taehyung smiled and kissed him on the cheek. "It's okay, I'm just not used to it yet okay. Bring as much food as you want. It's not all about me." Jin smiled and kissed him on the forehead, pulling Tae back into a hug

"Okay since all that is over, where the hell is Hoseok?" Jimin asked confused. "Yeah he was supposed to be here to hang out." Namjoon said, pulling Jin off Tae before he squishes him to death.

"He is out with Mino." Yoongi said bluntly and took a fry from a box and threw it in his mouth. "What do you mean Yoon?" Jimin asked in confusion. Everyone also looked comfused and Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Are ya'll dense? Didn't you listen to whats been going on? He asked Mino on a date and he said yes so they went out. Duh!" Everyone felt dumb. They should've known. "Ooooh" everyone said in unison. Yoongi shook his head, pulling Jimin down with him on the couch.

"Okay so what are we going to do?" Jimin asked sitting on Yoongi's lap. Everyone shrugged. "You guys want to go to a bar? We have no classes tomorrow." Namjoon asked, everyone except Taehyung agreed. Jungkook looked down at him to get an answer. "Why the hell not lets go to a damn bar!"

Jungkook smiled and kissed him. Taehyung agreed because maybe, maybe just for a little bit he could forget everything.

Time skip

They arrived at a bar called 'Drinks up' and it was just a few blocks away from the dorms. "Lets party!" Jimin yelled and ran into the bar. Yoongi followed him so he wouldn't get lost or something. "You ready?" Jungkook asked the rest and they nodded.