◇ Hard Hits ◇

(659 words) kinda short chapter
Jungkook's p.o.v

I woke up feeling sun rays hit my face. I groaned and turned facing away from the bright window but where is Taehyung? I looked up and called his name but there was no answer. I went into the bathroom to check if he was in there put a note caught my eye.

I picked it up and it was from Taehyung.

《¤¤¤☆¤¤¤》

Kook[I hope I can call you that]

I went to class early because I had some stuff I had to finish. And for helping me last night with my dumb panic attack and dealing with TaeTae, thank you it really meant a lot.

Taehyung

《¤¤¤☆¤¤¤》

I smiled at the note and set it back down. "You are welcome Taehyung-ah." I looked at the clock at the wall and it was only 9:30 so I still had 6 hours and 30 minutes until my first class so I decided to eat breakfast and make my side of the room more homie with my belongings.

I put all my football metals and trophies on the little shelve nailed to the wall on my side of the room. I played football in high school and in my old university, I would say I'm a more dominate gay haha, anyways my family and I had to move to Daegu because of my father's job and it helps with a better education.

Anyways enough football talk and back to me being a neat, organized bitch. I took out my other clothes and put them neatly in my dresser.....Now I'm tired enough being a neat bitch for one day. I laid down on my ded, thinking about Taehyung. His cute, puffy cheeks when he cries, his adorable brown eyes that stare at you with so much care but with oh so much hurt. He was ethereal, everything about him was.

I decided to take a nap and then take a shower before my classes. I soon drifted off to sleep with the cute little bean on my mind.

Taehyung's p.o.v

Every chance they got, they would punch me, kick me, and just hurt me anyway possible. Kang was the first and then it was the guy I accidentally spilt coffee on yesterday. His name was Jaebum, he was furious about yesterday. And as we speak, he is kicking me in the stomach repeatedly.

"YOU HUMILIATED ME YOU FAG!! Where is your little savior now? Did he realize that you weren't worth saving and you are a waste of space? Poor new guy. I heard he is your dorm mate. You wont ever get a break." He just laughed and laughed while kicked me in the stomach.

Kang told everybody that touched me to stay clear of my face. Like bitch if you are going to beat me to death dont hold back goddamn! I groaned in pain when he grabbed my chin harshly. "Its sad you really are a pretty faggot." He chuckled and I cringed. I felt V give me the sudden confidence. He usually doesnt come out, he just helps me get through shit. But when he does appear. Oh shit I feel sorry for whoever he is pissed off at.

"Who's the faggot now huh? Calling the person your beating up, a boy, pretty." I chuckled with a pain fully yet amused smirk.

He groaned angrily and kicked me hard in the stomach. "So faggots got a mouth I see. I would watch yourself pretty boy because the next time I wont hold off on that fact of yours." He grabbed my hair and kicked me in the stomach once more before leaving me on the dirty bathroom floor.

I tried to stand but there was no use. I sighed shakily at the pain on my abdomen. I felt my eyes droop and soon I slipped into an uncomfortable darkness.