◇ Kept Your Promises ◇

(1769 words)
Taehyung's p.o.v

I decided to go to the roof instead of the bathroom cause it never turns out well when I go into there. I didnt go to the canteen. either cause I didn't feel like explaining to our friends that I'm pissed at Jungkook for just sitting there while I got humiliated and talked about. I still love him of course, I will always love him it just hurt to have him sit there and do nothing.

I feel a little guilty though. Jungkook is always there for me. Always! Everytime I needed help since he moved here he was there, he protected me over Kang and Jaebum. And I became ungrateful when he didnt help me this once. I got it though cause who wants to talk back to our professor. It wouldn't ever end well.

But he could of done something. All this over his damn fetish with my thighs. "Their luscious" he says. But to me they are just thighs. But just because I feel guilty myself doesnt mean I'm going to forgive him so easily. Once I cool down we will be as good as always....I hope.

I sure hope I didn't make him have second thoughts with us. But that's just my anxiety and Taetae talking. Gosh Taetae has been more talkative lately. He always wants to come out and play with our kookie he says. I almost let him out a couple times but I didnt want to make Jungkook uncomfortable with having his adult boyfriend act like a five year old. I always thought of talking to him about it but I never end up doing it.

I'll talk to him about that someday I guess. Besides Taetae has to be out every once in a while or he will make us both stressed. Funny how that works.

I heard a ding on my phone and looked at my notifications. It was a text message and it read 'I see you dont hang out in the bathroom when you are upset. I saw what happened. It was interesting.' I sighed deeply. That was definitely either Jaemun or Kang. I went by the head of the roof and looked at the sky. I decided I was going to sit here until the break bell rang.

Jungkook's p.o.v

"YOU WHAT!?" Jin yelled and hit me in the back of the head. "What the hell!?" I groaned rubbing my head. "How could you just let it happen Jungkook. You know how sensitive he is!" I sighed knowing he was right. "I know and I feel horrible about it. I just...I just froze. I don't know."

"Jungkook, look you always protect him. Everytime he needs help. He just expected for you to come and save him- Ow!"

"I swear on Namjoons tits if you finish that damn sentence I will will beat you with my shoe and I'm dead serious!" Jin is full mom mode. Namjoon interfered and began talking so Jin can continue glaring at Yoongi.

"Taehyung needs someone to protect and love him and Jungkook is just the one for that. Taehyung his whole life as I know has never had someone like Jungkook treats him so it isnt bad if he expected it for once. That means he feels safe with Jungkook. So yes you Yoongi if you do ever finish that sentence I will beat you with Jin's shoe myself."

Namjoon was right. From the stories Taehyung told me he hasn't had anyone who truly loved him until I came into his life so yeah it isnt wrong of him if he felt that I was going to come in and save him. Damn it this makes me feel more guilty!

Time skip

It was the end of my classes. All day Taehyung ignored me. It hurt because we are never apart but I never tried to come talk to him because I wanted to give him his space. While walking to the dorm I saw a little gift store and decided to go in there to buy something for Taehyung.

Taehyung's p.o.v

I laid in my bed sighing for the hundredth time. I'm used to being home right now and cuddling Jungkook but the events that accured today makes it difficult. I'm still mad at him, not mad as before but still mad. Im more mad at myself. I over reacted and I realised that now.