◇ Silence{1} ◇

(1234 words)
Jungkook's p.o.v

I woke up with no one next to me. I sat up and saw no Taehyung. "Tae?" No answer. I got up out of the bed and checked the bathroom. No one, I walked out of the room. I smiled softly when I saw him in the kitchen.

I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his waist. He tensed and I scrunched my eyebrows. "Goodmorning baby." I said softly and he loosened up.

"Goodmoring Kook." Tae said and turned to kiss me on the cheek. I smiled. "What was all the tensing about?" I asked and he released his lips from my cheek. He was acting strange.

He shrugged and turned back around, continuing making the eggs and baken that was on the stove. "Got startled I guess, I don't know." I nodded, kissing his nape.

He tapped me hand for me to let go of him and I obliged. He turned and grabbed a plate from the cabinet. He put the now cooked eggs and baken on the plate and handed it to me.

I grabbed it suprised. "You made it for me?" He smiled and nodded. "Mhm." He hummed and gave me a fork. "I woke up early so why not make you breakfast." I smiled and kissed him.

"You're so precious love." He smiled after the kiss. "Yeah well I try." I started eating and then realised Taehyung didn't make any for himself. "You aren't going to eat." He went stiff once again. "Uh I...I already ate when you were asleep, so don't worry." He said with the tone as if he wasn't sure. But I shrugged it off, I believe him.

"Ah okay. Do you want to do something today after classes?" I asked trying to make conversation and plus we haven't dome anything together in a while. He shrugged.

"Uh I don't know, it just depends. What would you have in mind?" I shrugged. "There is an amusement apart a couple miles away from here, maybe we could go there. It could like be a date."

Taehyung looked down. Maybe he was thinking about it. "Uh I don't know...." he said, maybe not sure. "Please~" I begged, pouting with puppy eyes.(*cough* bunny) He giggled. God I haven't heard that in a while.

"Okay fine! We can go." I stepped back and danced in victory. "YES!" Taehyung giggled again, grabbung my arms. "Okay, okay victory boy lets go get ready for classes." Taehyung said pushing me towards the bathroom. I danced going into the bathroom, closing the door.

No one's p.o.v

Taehyung sighed. Why does Jungkook have to be so god damn cute! Taehyung got dressed and plopped onto the bed. Thinking about today, he hates Amusement parks. But if it makes Jungkook happy then he will go for him.

He looked towards the closed the bathroom door, hearing the shower run, meaning Jungkook was in the shower. "I don't deserve you kook, not one bit." Taehyung said with a pout.

Time skip

Taehyung was always way quieter when they are in the University and Jungkook noticed this. He would ask Taehyung if he was alright or if something was bothering him he would either andwer that he okay or not say anything at all.

Right now they were in the canteen during the morning before classes because allt he boys were there so Taehyung and Jungkook met up with them.

And Taehyung was quiet as always. "Okay so I have something I need to put out." Hoseok said nervously biting his nails. Everyone looked at him to continue, except Taehyung was still looking at his lap.

"Spill the tea sis!" Jimin said said and everyone chuckled. "Okay you know Mino right?" Hoseok said with a slight smile. "My yeah, what about him?" Yoongi said with a confused facial expression.

"You know how the other day you brought him over here to hang out with us because he had no one. Well I thought he was kinda cute." Yoongi choked on the sweet tea he was drinking. "What!? My guy he is two years younger than you." Hoseok shrugged.

"So he isn't minor butch so I will like him if I wanna fucking like him." Everyone laughed at his sassiness well except- I'm not even going to say it you already know.

"Well he is my little brother so I can say if you are allowd to like him or not you big horse face!" Hoseok looked offended. "I'm not a horse face doofous!" Hoseok yelled a little too loudly.

"Keep telling yourself that. But anyways I don't really care, go ask him out or aomething, he is going to hang out with us at lunch so why not then?" Yoongi said taking a bite of his egg sandwich.

"I don't want to embarrass myself." Hoseok said pouting. "Trust me you won't, don't tell him I told you this but he likes you Hobi."

*Flashback*

"Guys this is Mino, my little brother." Everyone looked up and Hoseok thought this boy was the most ethereal person he had ever seen. "H-hello." He stuttered looking at Taehyung. "H-hyung is it okay if I'm here?" He asked his brother pointing at Taehyung.

"Don't worry its fine he doesn't blame you are anything." Yoongi said patting his shoulder. He nodded and then came across Hoseok. Their eyes met and Mino blushed when Hoseok winked at him.

They all said hello and introduced themselves. He sat next in between Yoongi and Jimin. They talked and Mino said things about himself. In Hoseok's eyes he was perfect.

After lunch was over they were heading to classes. "Mino can I talk to you for a sec?" Yoongi asked and he nodded. "I saw the way you acted with Hoseok, do you like him or something?" Mino blushed and didn't answer.

Yoongi smirked and took that as a yes. "So yes then?" Mino slowly nodded. Yoongi smiled and patted his shoulder. "It's fine. Hoseok is a good guy. If you like him, get to know him. He is really cool." Mino nodded and smiled.

"Thank you hyung."

*End of flashback*

"He did that!?" Hobi asked in disbelief. Yoongi nodded with a smirk. ,"Yup so ask him out dude." Yoongi suggested and Hoseok smiled. "What do you thunk about this Taebear?" Hoseok asked and everyone looked at Tae.

He was broke out of his transe and quickly looked up. "H-huh!? Oh yeah w-whatever makes y-you happy hobi." Taehyung said and looked down again. Everyone was confused at Taehyung's behavior but shook it off, maybe he was tired.

But Jungkook didn't let it go. He has been acting weird lately and it was bothering him.

Time skip(Teehee)

After classes Taehyung and Jungkook got ready for the Amusement park. "Taehyungie, are you ready baby?" Jungkook asked as be walked out of the bathroom. Taehyung nodded nervously. "Y-yeah." Jungkook grabbed his keys and they left.

The whole ride Taehyung was looking outside. Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's hand and held it. Taehyung turned and smiled. Jungkook kissed the back if his hand and went back to paying attention to the road.

Taehyung sighed quietly and looked back out the window. His mind went blank and at that time he finally had fallin' asleep.

Okay im kinda spamming with updates but im bored and have nothing better so...