◇ Stares And Harsh Words ◇

(1072 words)
Taehyung's p.o.v
A week later

I groaned as someone was trying to wake me up. "Taehyung-ah come on wake up we have classes." I threw the blankets over my head. "I don't wanna, let me sleep." My words were mumbled, being under the blankets. "But I want a morning kiss." I practically heard the pout in his words.

I lifted the blanket from my head and looked at the boy next to me. "I knew that would work." He pout turned into a smirk. I groaned and put the blankets back over my head. "Why do I still frickin fall for that?" Jungkook laughed. "Cause you like kisses." I rolled my eyes playfully while looking at him. He wasn't wrong.

These last couple days have been terrific, Jungkook has been so sweet to me, it makes my heart melt. He would always give me morning kisses and it always made me feel so warm inside. So far he has kept his promise. The morning after he confessed to me and we became boyfriends I texted Jimin the news and he freaked out, he came over that day to give me a big ass hug. I have been really happy lately and it's all thanks to kook.

I havent had anyone hurt me or anything at school for almost a week, mostly cause Jungkook threatened to beat their asses but it feels nice to come home happy for once or without any bruises. I would get called names every now and then but everything has been good. And hey I haven't self harmed in a whole week, that's a record!

"Are you gonna give me the kiss or not bunny?" I asked jungkook with a playful look. He chuckled and kissed me so sweetly. "There now come on go take a shower was have classes and we have classes together today." I jumped out if the bed. "Finally!" (insert Jungkokk saying finally!!) I yelled and ran into the bathroom.

Jungkook's p.o.v

"Haha cute!" While I waited for Taehyung to get out of the shower, I got dressed because I took a shower before waking up cranky bear and I made the beds cause, why not.

A few minutes later Taehyung came out of the bathroom all dressed and ready, have I mentioned yet how cute he is. "You ready?" I asked and he nodded. We grabbed our bags and left for the university with our hands intertwined.

No one's p.o.v

The couple walked through the doors and eyes were all on them. Girls and boys were looking at Taehyung in disgust and in envy. Their hands were still intertwined.

Taehyung heard whispers around him. "Oh my god are they dating?"
"How did the fag manage to get him?"
"Poor Jungkook"
"I could make Jungkook straight." Taehyung frowned at that one.
"Why do the ugly ones always get the hot ones?"
"I bet Jungkook is playing him" That one specifically caught Taehyung's attention. He let go of Jungkooks hand and stood still. He felt as if his head was getting smooshed. Jungkook and Taehyung haven't been to school together since they started dating because of their stupid schedules but they still saw each other but it wasn't the same.

Jungkook noticed Taehyung's panic so he took his hand and headed to the bathroom. He walked into the bathroom with Taehyung, he turned towards Taehyung and saw he was breathing heavily. He grabbed his cheeks with his hands, making Taehyung look at him. "Hey, Tae look at me, calm down okay, calm down."he said in a soft tone.

Taehyung's eyes began to get teary. "Taehyung please don't cry, look at me okay and just breathe, breathe." Taehyung finally listened and took deep breaths. "I-Im sorry, I-I just couldn't take what they were s-saying." Jungkook kissed Tae softly and caressed his cheeks. "Its okay baby, no need to be sorry and listen, everything they say is either as stupid as a rock or incorrect. Don't listen to them." Taehyung nodded slowly.

"T-thank you Kook." Jungkook nodded with a smile. "Always bub." Taehyung giggled at the nickname. "What's with the nickname, just pick one." Taehyung said while putting his arms around Jungkook's neck. "I can't be satisfied with just one so I will be calling you a million different cute nicknames, like princess-"

"No! don't call me princess, it's weird." Jungkook chuckled. "Okay I won't call you princess. How about my prince." Taehyung pecked Jungkook on the lips. "Sure."

"Okay, my prince we better get to class before we are late and if you feel uncomfortable just hold my hand okay and I will glare their asses off." Taehyung laughed and nodded. They let go of each other and held hands heading out to class.

Yes there was still stares but Taehyung ignored it with the help of Jungkook and it helped. They walked in class. "What's up love birds." Jimin said really loudly. "Jimin!" Taehyung said blushing. "Sorry, so... how are you guys?"

"We are good Jimin." Jungkook answered while we sat in our seats. Yoongi walked in and sat with Jimin. "Hey baby, sup Jungkook, Taehyung."

"Hi" Taehyung and Jungkook said at the same time. "How are your guys' relationship going?" Yoongi asked, kissing Jimin on the cheek. "How did you know." Jungkook asked. "Kook, he is dating Jimin, Jimin is a blabber mouth." Taehyung stated laughing. They all laughed and Jimin threw a pencil at him.

Taehyung's p.o.v

"Okay good morning students." Our conversation was interrupted when professor Nim walked in. "Good morning professor." Everyone said and he began the lesson.

But half way through the lesson my attention kept getting taking by a hand carressing my side. Jungkook. "Jungkook what are you doing?" I whispered. "I'm bored." I rolled my eyes. "You wouldn't be bored if you paid attention." Jungkook whined cutely. "But that's boring, that's mostly the reason I'm bored." I rolled my eyes again. I knew he would say something like that.

"Jungkook and Taehyung would you like to share your conversation with the class since it's way more important than my teaching." I whipped towards professor Nim. I looked down embarrassed, I felt people looking at me. "No sir, sorry sir." I said quickly. "Good now pay attention." Jungkook and I nodded turning towards the front.

I glared at Jungkook sometimes. Asshole got me in trouble. He is lucky he is hot.