◇ Awake ◇

(806 words)
No one's p.o.v

Everything was so chaotic. When Taehyung moved Mr. Jeon went and the doctor while Jungkook sobbed holding his hand. "Tae baby!" Taehyung groowned slowly opening his eyes.

Jungkook smiled so widely seeing him open his eyes. Taehyung turned his head to look at him and suddenly started freaking out. He began choking and screaming. Tossing and turning on the bed.

The doctors ran in with Mr. Jeon following behind them. "T-tae-" Jungkook was softly pushed away from him. "Sir you are going to have to step back." One of the nurses said quickly.

"W-what is happening?" Jungkook stuttered out, worried splattered all over his face. "His body his in shock. This is normal for these kinds of patients but its never this bad." Dr. Yen informed. Jungkook gulped.

"Does he have any mental or medical disorders or diseases?" One of the nurses asked holding a frantic Taehyung down. "Y-yeah he has m-major anxiety and p-personality disorder." Jungkook informed.

"That is why this is worse, his anxiety is messing with his brain and his thinking. His body went through death- Sina! Hold down his legs!" The nurses held him down and Dr. Yen stuck a needle into his arm.

Taehyung stopped throwing his body around and finally calmed down. His body went still and he was breathing heavily. The nurses moved out of the way and Jungkook saw his face. He was looking at him. Jungkook's eyes became teary.

"B-baby?" Jungkook walked closer to his bed. "J-jungk-" he violently coughed. "Don't talk Taehyung, your lungs are collapsed and inflamed. Talking will worsen your condition."

Taehyung painfully nodded and closed his eyes. "Is he okay?" Jungkook's fatger asked Dr. Yen and he looked at his clip board. "At the moment he seems pretty stable and he is awake so that is awesome." Jungkook and Mr. Jeon nodded.

"Okay I will be back with the medication forTaehyung's lungs. But first Jungkook can I speak to you for a few seconds?" Dr. Yen asked and Jungkook nodded, both walking out of the room.

"Yes?" Jungkook asked.

"Because of how bad his lungs are inflamed he might not be able to talk properly if he doesn't heal correctly. If he is still stable and if he tries talk you stop him immediately. If they worsen he won't be able to breathe and sadly he will die." Jungkook gulped, nodded.

Dr. Yen smiled. "Thank you. You call the burses or me if somethung happens. I have to go now bye Jungkook."

Jungkook nodded and watched Dr. Yen walk away. He walked back into Taehyung's room and saw him with his eyes closed. "Taehyung?" He opened his eyes and looked at Jungkook.

"I am so happy you are awake." Jungkook smiled with tears in his eyes and held Taehyung's hand. "Why did you do it? Why would you think of leaving me Taehyung?"

"I'm going to leave you two alone." Mr. Jeon said and walked out the room. "Taehyung slowly, but painfully gulped. His eyes began building up with tears.

No one's p.o.v(Taehyung focus)

He just couldn't take it anymore and him not being able to tell Jungkook that or say anything frustrates him. He broke out into a sob. "I-I c-couldn-" Jungkook stopped him from speaking.

"Don't speak p-please." Jungkook said and Taehyung sobbed and coughed from the pressure he was putting on his lungs. He felt panic build and Jungkook seemed to notice.

"Tae calm down it's okay" he went and held Taehyung's hand tightly. The mask on his face was making it worse. He tried taking it off byt Jungkook stopped him.

"Baby that's helping you breathe. You can't take it off." He sat on the edge of the hospital bed and carressed his head. "Just rest. Rest baby okay." Taehyung slowly nodded.

He pointed at Jungkook's phone. Jungkook looked down confused. "My phone?" Taehyung nodded and Jungkook fished out his phone from his pocket and handed it to him.

Taehyung grabbed it and found the note app. He typed a sentence and showed it to Jungkook.

'I'm sorry Kookoo.'

Jungkook smiled softly after reading the sentence. "It's okay love. It's okay. Just keep fighting okay. Recover not only for me but yourself okay?" Taehyung nodded. Jungkook leaned down and kissed Taehyung on the temple.

Taehyung sighed shakily and closed his eyes. "I love you so much Taehyung. Know that okay." Jungkook said before he walked out of the room, leaving Taehyung to sleep.

He walked out and the others looked over at him. "Is he okay?" Jimin asked and he nodded. "He woke up....He seems fine but we can't be so sure." Everyone nodded and slumped in their seats.

Everyone was exhausted and soon they began falling asleep with finally light hearts...