◇ Hard Liquor{3}{M} ◇

Literally if you are writting smut and arent in the mood listen to Chase Atlantic cause bro their music makes me feel things and it gets you in the mood. Thats all goodbye.

(1424 words)
No one's P.O.V

Jungkook nearly choke by his boyfriends words. "Bold I see." Jungkook said with a half chuckled half smirk. Taehyung just rolled his eyes. "There is too much talking going on, enough. And you still have clothes on so strip." Taehyung demanded.

Jungkook would be lying is he said that didn't turn him on more. He likes power bottom Taehyung. He followed Taehyung's orders and took off his pants and boxers in one go.

Taehyung gulped, he hadn't seen Jungkook naked in a while. Either way he loves it and wants that monster up his ass. It might be the alchohol talking in his head but he couldn't care less.

Jungkook pulled him into a deep kiss again. It was long and pleasurable. He began kissing down his neck again, Tae moaned out holding onto Jungkook's shoulders.

Their members brushed together causing Taehyung to jult his hips by the sudden friction. "A-ah." Jungkook groaned in satisfaction by the sounds coming out of his boyfriends mouth and the friction from their members.

He sat up and grabbed Taehyung and pulled him closer to him by the thighs, making it where his hips were laying on his. Taehyung moan at the roughness of the sudden pull.

He bit his lip harshly causing him to break skin, blood slightly oozed out. Jungkook noticed and bent down and licked the blood. People would say that is digustong but the two thought it was hot.

When he was dome licking his lips Jungkook licked down Taehyung's tummy. Tae shuddered at the feeling, he gripped on the back of Jungkook's hair causing him to groan.

"K-kook h-hurry." Taehyung whined out, too impatient to wait. Crazy how he can be a power bottom at one moment and the next he's soft and practically melting into submission.

"Patience baby boy, you want this to last right?" Jungkook asked licking his ear. Taehyung released another soft moan and he nodded. "Then I am going to take my time." Jungkook said with his voice so deep.

"H-hmm" Taehyung hummed still managing to stutter. Jungkook pulled his hand up motioning two fingers by Taehyung's hands. "You know what to do." That's all Taehyung had to say to grab his boyfriend's hands and push them in his mouth.

Jungkook groaned as he felt Taehyung's saliva around his pointer and middle finger. While Taehyung did his job with his hands Jungkook created hickeys on Taehyung's body. Looking at his creation and smiling everytime he makes one on his soft honey skin.

"Fuck your so beautiful Taehyung!" Jungkook praised him and he moaned at that. He pulled out his fingers, there was a loud pop because of Taehyung sucking.

"I'm entering love. You ready?" Taehyung eagerly nodded. Jungkook got confirmation and pointed his pointer finger in. Taehyung winced at the slight pain and gripped onto Jungkook's shoulders, his toes curling.

They kissed hungrily but no teeth just toungue. Tae bit Jungkook's bottom lip, taking it into his mouth and sucking. He swiped his toungue across the skin. He sucked a couple more times before releasing.

They pulled apart from the kiss and their breathing was heavy. Jungkook's bottom lip was swollen and almost purple. Taehyung smirked seeing it. He leaned up and licked his lips. Jungkook's erection grew and it was painful.

He took Taehyung's hands and roughly slammed them on the soft bed. Taehyung moaned at his toughness, he bucked his hips up for friction and Jungkook shuddered.