◇ Returning Smiles ◇

This song made me happy writting this I don't know.

( 1810 words)
Jungkook's P.o.v

Me and my mom have still been in the waiting room. The boys left to go take showers or to sleep, I don't blame them its been a chaotic two days, they haven't been able to sleep. My father came not that long ago from work so it was just us three.

We were having a quiet coversation until the ICU door opened. "We have very good news." Mrs. Sina said with a wide smile. She walked to us and oulled over a chair to sit next to us.

"Okay so last night while he fell back to sleep and you came back here we checked on him and we did some tests on his throat slash lungs. They seem to be healing well, he will still not be allowed to talk much because it could worsen the injury but he seems to recovering." My parents and I sighed in relief.

"Oh thank god!" My mom practically yelled. "Now for the kinda bag news......Because of the rope Taehyung permanently rug burned his throat so that mark will kever go away, it will fade yes but it will forever be visible." I frowned, Taehyung isn't going to like that very much.

"Thank you." I said shaking her hand and she smiled. "One last thing. He will be moved out of the ICU quarters because he seems to be fine enough to go out so he will be put in a normal hospital room."

"Is he able to breathe on his own?" I asked playing with my fingers. She shook her head. "Yes and No, but with the speed he is healing I am sure he would be in no time." I nodded. "Okay there is no more information I am going to get back to work." Nurse Sina said and shook my parents hands.

She got up and right before she went into the door she holted. "I lied, that wasn't the last thing. Uhm Jungkook is it?" I nodded and she smiled. "He is asking for you, well more like writting it done but you know what I mean. As soon as we get him to his room we will come get you." She informed, I smiled with a nod.

She walked out and I turned to my parents with a wide smile. "I'm very happy." I said excitedly. My mom giggled and pat my back. "Me too baby." I smiled and laid my head on her shoulder.

Time skip
No one's P.o.v

Nurse Sina walked back out after about thirthy minutes, smiling. "Okay. He is set in a room. You can see him now, he is waiting." She motioned her hands for Jungkook to come with her. "Can they go too?" He asked for his parents. She nodded softly.

The three got up and followed her. "His room number is 300." She stated, walking into a different building area than before. She got to Taehyung's new room and let them walk in. They saw Taehyung smiling and he no longer had a breathing mask on.

"He doesn't-." Jungkook stopped talking, seeing Sina smile. "While moving him in the room, his breathing mask accidently disconnected and to our surprise he was perfectly fine, to make sure we had him take deep breathes and he did it without a struggle. It was a miracke really." She explained and they smiled looking at Taehyung.

Its only been a day and a half and he is showing so much progress. "Is he able or allowed to talk?" Jungkook asked walking up to Taehyung and holding his hand. "To an extent. He should not push it but he should be fine if he takes it slow." Jungkook nodded.

"Okay I will let you talk and do whatever. When visiting hours are over there is a waiting room just two rooms away." Nurse Sina stated, pointing left and Jungkook's parents tganked her and she walked out of the room, closing the door.

"Hi Taehyungie." Jungkook said smiling softly at him. Taehyung smiled in return. "H-hi Koo." He stuttered out, his voice scratchy. Mr. And Mrs. Jeon walked closer to the bed. Mr. Jeon cleared his throat catching Jungkook and Taehyung's attention.