◇ Netflix And Chill ◇

(540 words)
No one's P.o.v

The two got home and put up the food they bought and deciddd to just chill on their couch in their living room and watch neflix.

"What do you want to eat baby?" Jungkook asked looking at the new bought groceries.

"Uhm~ can we order pizza and make sundaes?" Jungkook chuckled and walked into the living room. Taehyung looked at him with puppy eyes. Jungkook cooed.

"Yes bub we can order pizza and make sundaes." Taehyung did a little victory dance while chanting out his victory. "You are chuck a goof!" Jungkook said with a wide smile while getting his phime to order the pizza.

"Hello, yes Can I please a order for delivery?" While Jungkook was on the phone with pizza place and went in the kitchen, Taehyung turned on the T.V and went to neflix to choose what he wanted to watch.

He smiled when he found something to watch,he seen this movie but didn't know if it was good or not. Jimin said it was because he watched it with Yoongi.

He clicked on it and waited for Jungkook to come back in the room. As on que Jungkook walked in with his phone in his hand. "What we watching?" He asked sitting on the couch next to Tae.

"After." Jungkook hummed. He didn't know what the movie was about. "What pizza did you order?" Tae asked cuddling up next to his lover with a smile. "Hawaiian and pepperoni." Taehyung nodded, liking the choices he made. He grabbed the remote and turned the movie on.

Not even twenty minutes into the movie there was a knock on the door. Jungkook got up and opened the door, it was the Pizza guy. He handed the pizzas to Jungkook and he paid.

He closed the door and brought the pizza into the living room and sent it on the coffee table. He then went into the kitchen and grabbed paper plates and went back into the living room, sitting back on the couch.

The grabbed pizza and started eating and now enjoyed the movie.

Time skip

After a box a pizza, a big sundae and three movies later. They were just laying downnon the couch and talking comfortably. Maybe sneaking some kisses every now and then.

"Christmas is in a month or so." Taehyung said traising their new made tattoos. "So is your birthday." Jungkook and Taehyung shrugged. "Yeah I know."

Jungkook noticed he didn't sound so happy. "You don't sound so enthusiastic." He shrugged again. "I never really cared for my birthday. I never really celebrated it either. The only person who would really care is Jimin but it was nothing special."

"Oh no that won't do." Jungkook said dramatically and Taehyung giggled, confused. "What do you mean?" Taehyung asked, playing with his hair.

"We are definitely celebrating together." Jungkook said with a serious but kind tone. "I don't know, I don't want anything big." Jungkook nodded and began to think. "How about we just celebrate, just the two of us. We can stay here and do what we are going now or we can go to a carnival?"

Taehyung nodded, that sounding fun to him. "Okay."

"Deal?"

"Deal."

Just a filler!!