◇ I'm Sorry ◇

(630 words)
Taehyung's p.o.v

I sobbed in Jimin's chest. I made Jungkook angry. I made him yell. I made him get into a fight. I was the cause of him getting hurt. It's always my fault. "I-I didn't m-mean for-for this to h-happen!" I could hold my tears no longer. I just stood there has Jungkook fought with Kang I'm such a coward.

"We know hun, it isn't your fault, Kang's ass shouldn't of shown up. I'm sure Jungkook isn't mad at you babe he probably didn't mean to yell at you." Jin said rubbong my back.

"I-If I w-would of just s-stood up for m-myself-" I got interrupted by Jimin. "Tata he would of went after Lang wether or not you did anything. He has been waiting to beat his sorry ass for weeks." I sobbed harder.

"B-but he g-got hurt!." I heard Jimin laugh softly. "That's the point of fights hun. People get hurt and they get over it." I nodded and sniffed.

"Now how about we take you back to the dorms and you can go talk to him. Yeah?" Yoongi asked softly. I nodded and let go of Jimin.

They drove me home and I soon I ended up in front of our door. I let out a shaly breath, thinking of the worst. I opened the door and out couch was upside down, everything else was fine, it was just the couch. "J-Jungkook?" I asked a little scared.

I hopehe doesn't lash out on me. I heard movement in our room and the door was opened in a fast motion. "Tae!?" Jungkook was revealed and he looked like he was crying or maybe it was just the blood on his cheekbone.

He quickly ran up to me and brought me in his embrace. I sighed and melted into his touch. "J-Jungkook I'm sorry." My eyes became teary again. "D-don't be sorry Taehyung, you didn't do anything. I'm so sorry I yelled at you. I wasn't mad at you i was angry at Kang and I just could help but yell. I was irritated."

He hugged me harder and I smiled tightening the hug as well. So much pressure was just pulled off my shoulders. "It's okay Kookoo. I was so scared you were mad at me. I feel like all if this is my fault." I sniffed. He pulled away and held his hands on my hips. "Baby none of this is your fault. It's Kang and his stupid minions." Jungkook grabbed my cheek with one of his hands.

"I never wanted you to get hurt." Jungkook chuckled softly, caressing my cheek. "If it's for you I will not hesitate. And if anything Kang was the one who got hirt ai beat the shit out of his ugly ass." I giggled. He lifted of my hand and kissed it softly.

I smiled and stepped closer to him. "Koo I don't want you getting hurt." I said cupping his cheeks. He smiled at me. "I know baby but if someone hurts you and if they are doing it right in front of me I will risk my damn self just to protect you." My eyes teared up, why is he so damn sweet to me when I don't even deserve it.

I leaned in and kissed him softly but firmly on the lips and he immediately returned it. We pulled away and he was smiling oh so sweetly. "I love you baby." Jungkook said kissing my forehead. I giggled, leaning into it.

"I love you too Koo."

Okay a nice little.....cute? Chatpter because you already know the next chapters are going to be an emotional roller coaster just know that. 😬😬