Part 8

I woke up, feeling good, there was no headache. I checked my phone, rolling my eyes when I realized I hadn't charged it. I plugged it in, leaving a note to Lilly telling her I would be back at dinner time. I threw on a coat, chucking my vans on and racing out the door. I pressed the button for the lift a few times, feeling this urgency flowing through me. Sonja had given me a lot to swallow last night but as exciting as it was to know I was a witch, I wanted to know who I am or was. I could feel like something was wrong with me. I could feel this massive part of me missing and I hated it. I walked down the street, quickly crossing the roads and heading to the graveyard. I chuckled to myself, of course, all supernatural beings wanted to meet in a graveyard. It was like a right of passage. I read a few names on some of the tombstones, feeling frustrated that none said Celeste. I felt this breeze roll down my spine, I turned around feeling like I should go that way. I shrugged, following my instincts. I grinned when finding the tombstone, Celeste.

"Yes!" I cheered.

"Wow, that was impressive." I heard Sonja. I turned to her with a smile. then there was another woman with her. I gave a small wave.

"Hi."

"Let's just get started." The other woman huffed, eyes narrowing at me. I nodded, following Sonja. She looked back at me, smiling. I smiled. we walked into a crypt and I could feel the fire inside come to life. I let out a steady breath.

"You are sure she is a Siphonor?" the woman asked.

"Yes. I told you I sensed one."

"Is she strong enough?"

"She has been reborn."

I listened to their conversation, frowning a little. I was standing three steps behind them, rude to not include me. they stopped, I did too, eyes bugging when seeing a coffin.

"We need you to siphon the spell on the coffin." The woman ordered me.

"What's in there?" I asked.

"Stacey, we can't give you the answers you seek, but Celeste can." Sonja smiled at me. she touched my arm and squeezed it. she pushed me toward the coffin, I had this bad feeling, but Sonja was nice. I walked up, feeling the fire inside come to life, it was like I could feel the magic and wanted to absorb it all.

I placed my hands-on top, feeling this pulling inside me. I closed my eyes, taking a breath and just focused on the pulling feeling. I increased it, pulling more and more. It was amazing, I felt alive and powerful. I felt this weird feeling coming from my nose. There was a rushing sound in my ears before my legs gave out. I felt myself falling into the darkness.  

I opened my eyes; I wasn't in the crypt or I wasn't in New Orleans

I opened my eyes; I wasn't in the crypt or I wasn't in New Orleans. I was somewhere else but this place, it felt right. Felt like home. I watched the guy, crying on the bed, face buried in his arms. This woman walked in, I watched as concern filled her beautiful brown eyes. her face, it was familiar.

"Jer?" she said softly. I turned to the guy; his dark brown eyes were like mine. I gasped a little, his face. I knew his face. I knew him, how did I know him?

"Make it stop. It hurts." He begged, before letting the tears rack his body. I felt this pain in my chest. It was like he was the only person I never wanted to see like this. The woman had edged her way slowly to him before she walked faster, grabbing him into a hug, offering him comfort. It brought a smile to my lips, to see them like this. I felt a flutter in my chest. I dashed the tears from my own eyes, smiling a little before hearing the words that broke my heart.

"Why does everyone die on me?" he asked.

"I'm not leaving you." The woman promised, tears were running down her small face. I stepped forward, wanting to hug them. tell them everything was alight.

Suddenly the vanished and I screamed, wishing to be back by them. now I stood in another room, this room was as big as my apartment I shared with Lilly. A man sat on the bed, I tilted my head in confusion, I knew this guy too. he was handsome and I could feel my body tingle a little. I frowned a little. It was like my body knew these people and my mind couldn't catch up. I felt frustrated. His brown eyes were a lighter colour then mine and the two people from before. He was reading letter's intently. It was like he was memorizing them. I could see they were handwritten, I loved writing letters. I felt like they brought romance and a spark. His finger traced over the words before he looked right at me. I knew he couldn't see me.

"I love you Jordan Gilbert and I WILL bring you back." He vowed.

Jordan Gilbert.

Jordan Gilbert.

JORDAN GILBERT.