Part 28

Freya was ruthless, I felt like my brain was going to explode and I had only been learning from her for two hours. I never thought that she could make something simple like opening a book seem to difficult. She had started her on research into what I was, our lesson becoming more about my origins then that of magic. I had learnt that I could be able to use the magic I had siphoned from people. I was in two minds about that.

I walked into the bedroom, still no Kol. Sighing, I decided to shower and just go to bed. maybe Kol would sneak in at some point during the night like he always did.

I woke the next morning alone and confused. It felt like I had not seen Kol in weeks, but it was only a few days. I bit my lip, feeling all these emotions flowing through my body. My hand flew to my neck, remembering the pain at having him sink his teeth into my neck when something like this happened last time. I jumped to my feet, changing as quickly as possible and racing out the room and downstairs.

"Jordan?" I heard someone call as I was running past them. I stopped, turning to see a confused looking Freya.

"I'm sorry, I need to find Kol." I answered.

Freya sighed, muttering words that sounded like 'I knew this would happen.'

"Follow me." she motioned for me to follow her. we walked out of the compound and to the cemetery. I stopped, folding my arms.

"What is with everyone and cemeteries? Do you get off on dead people?" I huffed annoyedly. Seriously, it was like the supernatural beings were drawn to graves and cemeteries and it was simply weird.

Freya smirked at me.

"I like you." She said.

"Thanks?" I cocked my head to the side. I would unpack that confession later.

"Look, Kol asked for this." She started with, I narrowed my eyes, walking up to her glaring. Freya had a thousand years and also a head on me, but I was ready to rip her to shreds if she had hurt Kol. She sighed and pointed to the crypt behind her.

"He is in there." I walked past her and toward the creepy looking crypt that was covered in vines and moss. It had cleared been untouched for a few years and by few, maybe like a hundred or so.

"Jordan, be easy on him."

I looked back to Freya with a confused face.

"He cares for you deeply. I don't know him, but he is still my brother."

"I know." I nodded. I knew Kol cared for me. I cared for him too.

I walked into the crypt and down the stairs and to the room. I gulped, maybe this wasn't a good idea after all but I was already here. I could hear a voice in my head that sounded like Lilly, yelling at me to be careful or she would kick my ass. As I got closer, I could see marking on the floor, I felt confused as tourches lit. I jumped away from the flames and turned to see Kol in the middle of the floor. His head slowly lifted his face looking a little confused.

"Jordan?" he questioned. I could see he was also happy to see me. I just gave him a confused looked.

"What are you doing, Kol?" I asked feeling like something was going to happen.

Kol just looked at me, he stood slowly and I saw he was shirtless. I bit my lip, enjoying the view for a second. He smirked at me.

"Maybe later." He commented.

"Or maybe never....until you tell the hell is going on."

He reached out to me, pausing for a second and dropping his hand away, shaking his head. I saw the veins under his eyes and gangs pop out. He turned his back to me.