Part 22

I woke up, feeling like some more of my memories clicking into place. I cracked an eye open and groaned when seeing an all too happy face.

"It should be a crime to be happy in the morning." I grumbled.

"Still hate getting up." Jeremy chuckled.

I just smiled in response, I groaned, stretching out and then sitting up. we spent a few hours just catching up.

"Elena is human now?" I questioned, trying to make sure I understood that correctly.

"Yep. I like not having the urge to stake her." Jeremy nodded with a smile. I grinned.

"Would you still help me kill Elena?"

"I would even help you hide the body." He gave me a sharp nod. I grinned, feeling like we were on the same wavelength. Jumping to my feet, I offered him a hand up, we walked into the kitchen, Lilly paused stuffing her face, eyeing us.

"Hi." She grinned through a mouthful of toast. Jeremy gave a smile and wave back to her.

"This is Lilly, my best friend." I pointed at Lilly, she waved, toast in hand. "This is Jeremy....my twin." I smiled, pulling him to me. I felt this joy at feeling him close by. It was like I felt complete and no longer missing something.

Lilly rolled her eyes a second later.

"In coming." She muttered.

The door opened from the dining room with an annoyed looking Klaus. I felt my heart jump slightly and then the fire within roaring to life. A few seconds later, it was being doused out by Kol. I smiled to myself, remining myself I had to thank Kol for going in search of Jeremy.

"What's this I hear you heading to the Bayou?" Klaus snarled.

"Damn it, Rebekah." Lilly cursed, then frowned at Klaus. "You need to stop smothering me. we need the pack's help." Lilly argued.

"Then we can send both the little Gilbert's in." Klaus spared us both a look. I folded my arms and scowled. I felt Jeremy folding his arms beside me.

"They are my family and I WILL BE GOING!" Lilly shouted, pointing a finger, her eyes shifting to a neon blue. Klaus flew back through the doors. I gasped.

"I didn't know you could do that." I watched Klaus jump to his feet, a look of confusion on his face.

Lilly shook her head, calming herself. Her eyes returning to ocean blue. She looked at her finger and then rubbed her stomach.

"I don't think that was me." she murmured. I walked over, squeezing her shoulder gently. She took my hand and squeezed it back. She sat back down slowly, muttering under her breath, crunching her face.

"Do you have to be so antagonizing?" I glared as Klaus walked back in, he watched Lilly closely, expecting to be thrown out the room again.

"When she carries my child, I deem it my duty to protect. She won't be going to Bayou alone." he stormed out. I rolled my eyes.

"Wait, Klaus's kid?" Jeremy asked with confusion.

"And the kicker is, I don't even like boys." Lilly nodded, pulling a face. 

I left Jeremy with Lilly so she wouldn't attempt to murder Klaus, while I went in search of Kol. I found him sitting outside, reading. He looked over and smiled at me, holding out an arm.

"Hello darling."

"Hey." I smiled, walking over, taking his hand. He pulled me onto his lap. I let out a small noise and then laughed. I nestled in, feeling his chin on my shoulder.

"Thank you."

"For you, I would do anything." Kol answered with. I felt my heart fluttering and grinned wide enough that my cheeks ached. We sat for a little while until Kol sighed.

"Well, what do we have here? The psychotic maniac and a human. That's the start of a tragedy." A very posh voice drawled. I glanced over, seeing the man who had been drunk and called me an Elijah, whatever that meant.

"I still think we should have teared your arms off 900 years ago." Kol drawled annoyed.

"Yet, I still have them." the man smirked which annoyed Kol more. I took a hold of Kol's hand and squeezed it. Kol looked at me with a soft smile before turning a glare to the man.

"Enlighten me, what is it you want, and I may allow you to keep your arms." Kol mused.

"Always with the violence." The man tutted.

"Lucien." Kol warned.

Ah, so that was his name. the way it was pronounced, it was different to how I would have thought. Then I remembered that Kol had said 900 years old he wished he had torn his arms off. This guy was over 900 years old. I felt my eyes widened and heartbeat faster. Kol's arms tightened around me. Lucien cocked his head to the side as he looked at me.

"I would not harm you....." Lucien bowed his head, then looked up with a smirk. "I would rather us be on....friendly terms."

"Lucien!" Kol snapped, the veins appear around his eyes, fangs popping out. I jumped in surprised at the sudden outburst. I started to channel Kol's anger within myself, siphoning the vampirism back.

"We are meeting to discuss further the plan on eliminating our....mutual problem." Lucien smiled, folding his arms behind his back.

"Very well."

I watched Lucien wink at me before turning around and walking back inside. I turned back to Kol who glared after him.

"I take it he isn't your best friend?" I tried to hide my smile. Kol scowled at me.

"If you ever insinuate that again, I will be forced to retaliate."

"Ooooo so scared." I challenged, jumping to my feet and started running inside. A second later, Kol pinned me against the wall. I laughed, feeling my heart beating with excitement. Kol stroked my face, leaning down and kissed me. I kissed him back, threading my fingers into his longer strands.

He pulled away groaning.

"Nik is getting antsy."

"This, surprises, no one." I smiled. Kol chuckled.

"Indeed."

We walked into the living room, Kol sat on the arm of the couch, I sat on the couch, looking around the room. Jeremy walked in with Lilly, both sitting on the same couch as me. Freya sat opposite us, rolling her eyes when Lucien walked in, sitting down beside her. She scooted over, distancing herself from him. I hid my smile behind my hand as Lucien scowled. Klaus sat in a chair by himself, legs crossed, eyes skating over to Lilly every now and then. Rebekah and Marcel walked in, Rebekah smiled at me, sitting down on the arm of the chair near Freya. Marcel stood beside her; arms folded. Kaleb walked in; I narrowed my eyes when Davina wasn't with him. where was she? She was apart of the plan.

"Everyone is here, shall we finalize the plan?" Elijah asked. we all nodded, Klaus clapped his hands, standing up.

"Let's kill this bitch."