Part 21

It seemed like our plan to rescue Kaleb's mother and take on Ester was coming together. Lilly had a small bump to her stomach, scowling when she would look down at it.

"What will you name my little god-baby?" I asked a little curious.

"Well Hope for she gave my people hope." She smiled at me.

"She?" I asked excitedly.

"Yes, and healthy." Lilly informed me. I walked over, jumping onto the couch next to her and pulling her to me. we remained in each other's embrace for a good ten minuets until Kaleb walked in.

"Where is Kol?" he asked.

"On his way home." I answered a little confused. Why did Kaleb suddenly want Kol? Freya walked in, looking over at Lilly with a soft look.

"How are you? How is my little niece/nephew?"

"SHE is doing well, growing fast and she is strong."

"That's our little Mikaelson."

"She is a Kenner-Gilbert first." Lilly nodded.

"Gilbert?" I choked a little.

"Of course, you will be her second mother and godmother."

I smiled, feeling a warm feeling bloom in my chest. I looked up when sensing a power. Klaus stood there a small smile on his face.

"She?" he asked.

"Yes. Hope." Lilly answered him, the usually snarky tone wasn't there. Seemed like they are drawn a truce with each other.

"Hope." He spoke the name with such pride and affection. 

Freya and I had gone to into town to gather a few supplies we will be needing.

"How are you still alive?" I asked her. I hadn't had much of a chance to talk to Freya. I spoke more to Klaus then I had her and that wasn't a good thing.

"A spell, long story short, I was given to my aunt being the firstborn, I learnt a few spells back in the day, preserving my age and body over the years." She answered.

I mauled through the information and frowned a little. Freya had been given to her aunt and taken from her family. Her brother's and sister. How painful that would have been.

"When did you find out about your family?"

"A few years ago, I tracked them down. Got Rebekah to wake me from the spell I casted and now, here I am." She shrugged.

We kept walking, I felt something crawl down my spine in a bad way, eyes started to dart around. Freya must have sensed it too, her eyes darting around.

"Do you feel that?" she whispered.

"Yes." I answered.

The next thing, I was flying through the air. I screamed as my body slammed onto a car. I cried out in pain, feeling heavy bruising engulfing my body. I cracked my eyes opened; Freya had been thrown through a glass window. I narrowed my eyes, seeing someone smiling walking to me.

"I have been promised power. To be stronger than the originals." The man mused.

I groaned, rolling over so he wasn't walking on the sky anymore. He got closer to me and I grumbled in pain, trying to get my body to move.

"Time to die." He smiled getting closer to me. as he got closer, I took in a massive breath, savouring it. I could hear my own heart beating in my ears.

I waited for my death, slowly I opened my eyes, the vampire no longer standing in front of me. I glanced down, seeing an wooden arrow staked through his heart. I felt confused for a moment when I heard a male gasp. When I turned I saw the same brown eyes I had looking back at me.

"Jordan?" his voice wavered. I felt tears well in my eyes, launching myself off the car and into his strong frame. I cried, clutching onto him tightly. We remained like that for a long time, when I pulled away slightly, I smiled.

"Miss me?" I asked.

"More then anything." Jeremy smiled down at me.

We had walked back to the Mikaelson place, I showed Jeremy around, he hadn't let go of my hand the entire time

We had walked back to the Mikaelson place, I showed Jeremy around, he hadn't let go of my hand the entire time. We had spent most the night talking and just, not letting go of each other.

"I felt it when you came back. I went searching." Jeremy admitted.

"You went looking for me?" I asked.

"Yes." He gave me the look he always did when I said something dumb. I giggled.

"Sorry."

We were lying on the floor, camping out in one of the spare rooms. I smiled, remembering what it was like when we had done this when we were younger. Jeremy had always snuck into my room after we heard out parents go to sleep. They would find us sleeping on the floor in a pile of pillows and blankets. I looked up to the ceiling.

"I didn't have my memories." I spoke quietly.

"Do you now?" he asked.

"Yes.....but they are jumbled." I pulled a face, feeling frustrated that I still hadn't gotten my memories back in order. I yawned, eyes feeling heavy, I snuggled closer to Jeremy. My once empty feeling inside has now been made whole. I smiled, falling asleep.