16 ~ Jealousy's a Hell of a Beast

There Violet was, standing in Clementine's bedroom with her hand out in front of her, waiting eagerly for her girlfriend to hopefully accept. Her heartbeat was through the roof as her irises locked with those loving, golden brown eyes.

"Do you, wanna dance? I mean, I know it's kind of weird, but it's something I've always wanted to try," the blonde sweetly claimed.

Without reluctancy, Clementine sat up off her bed and clasped Violet's hand. "Try and stop me." Slowly the brunette pulled her girlfriend in closer, leaving minimal space between them. Her hands gently wrapped around Violet's waist as Violet placed hers onto Clem's shoulders.

Simultaneously their feet began to move in a gradual, rhythmic motion. Moonlight peered through the window, adding another romantic element to the moment. As the two girlfriends followed each other's footsteps, lust kindled within them as from time to time they would veer their eyes down to each other's lips.

"I know this night can't last forever, but I would do anything just to make it last longer," Clem admitted, sighing with ecstasy. "You do know how amazing you are, right?"

A rosy hue struck Violet's cheeks, but she was thankful for the dim lighting that shadowed her complexion. "How could I not when I'm with you," she replied, playing with one of Clementine's dainty curls.

Louis was right. As much of a dumbass as he appears, he is the almighty godsend of charm and romance. Violet never pictured herself dancing with the girl of her dreams, let alone finding her, and now she stood not even a foot away.

After dancing the world away with each other for a bit, Violet slowly cupped her hands around Clementine's cheeks and leaned in to plant a kiss on her lips. A bundle of warmth bursted in Violet as she felt Clementine smile into the kiss, happily reciprocating it.

"Dammit," Violet murmured with a small smile escaping her mouth as she pulled away.

Clementine furrowed an eyebrow. "Heh, what?" she questioned with concern.

"Louis is the one who brought up the whole idea of me asking you to, you know, dance tonight."

"And that's bad because.."

"Because now I have to live in a world where Lou was right," the blonde teased.

They both shared a soft laugh as they returned to swaying back and forth together. The brunette sensuously bit her bottom lip as her eyes fell onto Violet's, screaming internally for more. "Do you.." Clem began, struggling to get the words out, "maybe want to move this to the bed?" she questioned, catching her breath.

Violet's eyes gaped, a little gay shock hitting her. She quickly recovered and expressed just how much she wanted the same thing as Clem. "Yes, yeah, let's do that."

A smile tugged at the corner of Clem's lips as she took Violet's hands and lead her toward the bed. She lightly began to press soft kisses against Violet's lips as she could feel herself slowly slipping away into another dimension. A dimension that brought a certain love and intensity that only grew the more she felt Violet pressed against her body.

Soon Violet could feel the mattress against her back as her and Clementine laid down on the bed while still attached to each other. Clem slowly pulled away solely for a moment, checking for any sign of rejection, given Violet's past. "Is this, okay?" the brunette breathlessly questioned. "Do you want to stop?"

"No," Violet claimed, planting one more kiss on her girlfriend's lips. "I don't ever want you to stop, Clementine."

Clem smiled briefly before dipping her head back down, placing her kisses distinctly onto Violet's neck. Heat and lust brewed in both their bodies at the constant touch of each other, craving for more every second.