24 ~ Into You Like a Truck

A light, quick wave of pain rushed through Violet's back as Clementine pushed her against her bedroom wall, kissing her lips furiously. Heat and electricity built up and up, never seeming to reach a peak.

Violet ran her hands through the back of her girlfriend's head, tangling her fingers with the brunette's curly, soft hair. Their kisses continued to get deeper and deeper, each press of their lips hungry for more.

After several minutes of passionately making out with each other, Violet slid her tongue in and began to explore Clementine's upper orifice while the brunette ran her hands down the blonde's waist. Once she felt the rim of Violet's white shirt, she slid her hands underneath the material and scaled upward. The sudden but sweet sensation of Clem's hands making contact with Violet's body engendered the girl to catch her breath for a second, but that didn't stop her from kissing back even harder.

Violet relocated her hands to cupping her girlfriend's cheeks, ensuring their lips would never disconnect. Oxygen deprivation was beginning to kick in, but neither of the girls cared. They didn't need oxygen. They needed each other. All of each other.

As they both traveled through their euphorias, Clementine unwillingly pulled back, upsetting the blonde in the process.

"Clem, I don't care what you have to say," Violet stated, panting rapidly. Their lips were barely an inch apart. "I mean I do, just not now, not in this moment. I just need you to keep kissing me the way you are now."

Chuckling softly, Clementine replied, "I was just going to ask you if I could take off your shirt."

"Oh. Well if that's the case, don't ask, just do."

A smile tugged at the ends of Clem's lips as she was quick to remove Violet's shirt over her head, biting her bottom lip hungrily. Before she could dig into dessert, she wrapped her hands around her own waist, lifting off her shirt as well.

Violet's eyes and mouth gaped at the view of her delectable love for a moment, feeling like the luckiest girl in the world. Now left standing in a bra and pants, the two girls didn't want to waste anymore time. Clementine pulled Violet in close, reacquainting with her tasteful lips.

Still connected with the blonde, she moved her over to the bed, laying Violet down gently onto her back and onto the mattress. Craving something other than just her girlfriend's lips, she lowered her mouth  to pepper kisses onto the girl's neck. That gave Violet time to catch her breath for the more desirous activities that were soon to come.

Vi's fingers brushed lightly against Clementine's body as the brunette teasingly continued to plant kisses all over her neck. When Violet finally decided she was ready to do more, she placed both hands on Clem's sides and used her strength to flip her girlfriend over so that she was now pressed against the mattress.

"Okay, that was hot," Clementine admitted with blush painting her cheeks with a rosy hue.

"That's not all," the blonde responded. She slowly put her hands behind her back and unclipped her bra, throwing it into the corner of the room. Lustfully looking into her girlfriend's amber eyes, she seductively stated, "Now, where were we?"

~~~

Sunshine beamed its way through the window, birds sang into the blissful air outside. Morning had just rose.

Clementine rubbed her eyes before sitting up and resting her back against the headboard, basking in the sight of the girl right next to her. She watched as Violet's chest gradually rose and then fell as she very lightly snored. It induced a warm smile from Clem.

For whenever the blonde awoke, Clementine wanted to prepare her some breakfast before she left. Even though she would see her later at Brody's party, watching her leave always took away a small piece of her heart.