Author's note (+ Achievements)

My second story on Wattpad! Yay! :))))))

Please read till the end of this AN so you can be sure this is the type of story you read.

Okay, so I've had its idea since summer of 2019 and I was going to wait until I finish my first story before starting this or at least posting it here, but then I thought maybe I can work on more than one story.

Also, I almost always read and reread these chapters 3-4 times so I can post something clean and readable, but it turns out my eyes are absolutely blind when it comes to editing and always leave embarrassing typos and errors :)) I'm trying my best (and I still hope one day I'll get better at it) but meanwhile, let's just say editing is not my cup of tea. My apologies. But hey! since I'm hopeless in this area, I'm always looking for editors to fix it once in every five chapters (since most editors in here don't do more than that.) So, don't worry, it is readable and edited (or soon to be edited) :)

But keep in mind, this is a first draft of this story and it needs heavy editing after I'm done writing it.

In this story, I kind of want to portray the side effects of being bullied and the scars that it leaves behind, and the process of healing and lots of other things. As well as a bully finding out about its words side effects. I hope I can manage to pull it off. So obviously this story is mostly character-driven (you might want to keep this in mind if you want to read it).

P.S. If you're interested, the link to this story's playlist is in the inline comment of this paragraph =)) some have inspired and some have been used. Feel free to suggest songs too!

Warning:

This story contains sensitive topics such as depression, anxiety, and suicidal thoughts and if you think it'll trigger you then I suggest you not read this book.

I need you to understand, my MC has depression and anxiety. I want to pull off a story that showcases a person going through actual depression and tackling suicidal thoughts. I can't -will not- make this story unnecessarily dramatic. Also, I'm by no means promoting suicidal behaviors or anything of this sort, it's just the way I think a person suffering from these mental illnesses thinks and sees the world around itself.

The only reason I'm writing this story is that I want to do my part in making others aware (even the slightest bit) of at least how a person who has anxiety and depression thinks, and I will stay true to that. At the end of the day, I want this work to be something that would make me proud and happy.

If you're an expert in this area or have experienced it in some way, and notice I've written something nonrelevant then don't hesitate to point it out. (I'm always open to constructive criticism). Last but not least, Eleanor (the MC) is traveling the world, I've only been to a few of these countries/places and the rest is just written by google's help. Google might be cool and all but it can be misleading too. However, if you think I've got something wrong about the place you live don't hesitate to tell, or you just want me to add a cool fun fact to it, I'm always open to these things.

After reading all of that, if you do decide to continue I truly hope you'll enjoy reading it and feel free to always comment your thoughts. Starting with, what do you think about the cover?

Thank you!

Achievements and most impressive rankings

- Featured by Wattpad's general fiction profile

- #1 in beingyourself (Aug 2020)

- #41 in live out of 32.4K (Aug 2020)