27. Young and Stupid [Adrien's POV]

⚠️ WARNING: Mature (intimate/sexual)content ahead, skip it if you don't read those sorts of stuff, plus since it's my first try and I have no idea about the quality, so seriously, read at your own risk. Also, after the 'moment' he has some important thoughts... so yeah, keep an eye to not miss out on the stuff.

Sophia wraps her arms around my neck, as we sway to the music and grinds her hip against mine. Her hands travel to my hair, playing with the ends of it. Tips of her long nails brushing against my skin.

I had forgotten how uncomfortable they make me.

Tugging me towards herself, she stands on her tiptoes and whispers in my ear, "Let's go to my room," her breath tickles me, the alcohol's scent burns my nostrils.

I look on all sides as imperceptible as I can, searching for the mop of messy, curly hair. I spot Eleanor standing in the far distance, along with Arianna.

Relief washes through me. If Ari's with her then there shouldn't be a problem if I won't be here for a while, so I nod yes to Sophie.

She takes my hand and we pass through the dancing drunkards I used to call friends.

Soph staggers inside the house giggling and drags me to the staircase, leaving the glass door ajar. I'm not as drunk as she is, tipsy yes, intoxicated definitely not, but she is.

I should stop this right here.

She turns, her steel-blue eyes catch the light from the backyard. Her fingers curl around my shirt's collar and before I know it she leans her entire weight on me, causing me to falter and hit my back to the wall. Her lips crash on mine, her other hand moves to my hair. I don't return the kiss and try to push her away without offending her, but she only pulls herself closer and presses her body harder to me.

Young people are stupid. It's not like I'm dating anyone... or planning on seeing anybody, it's the best time to enjoy being single.

Damn the consequences.

I wrap my arm around her waist and cup her face with my free hand. As I move my lips according to hers before opening my mouth and deepening the kiss.

We stumble up the stairs and somehow get to her room. She fumbles with the door before unlocking and pushes it open. Sophia steps into the room and yanks me in. Just as I shut the door, her lips smash on mine. This time I take the lead, pressing her to the wall, with one hand on her waist and the other cupping her cheek.

Her hands roam up and down my back before making their way to the front of my shirt and starting to unbutton it.

I break the kiss and mumble against her lips, "You're drunk,"

"So are you, and I want you," she breathes out, her fingers continue with unbuttoning.

Never have sex with a drunk girl. That's literally the first rule of having sex, closely followed by don't have unprotected sex. If you're trying to stay out of trouble.

There should also be a rule regarding not having sex with an ex who cheated on you somewhere on the list. But the alcohol has clouded my head enough that I'm willing to ignore it.

She leans in to kiss me, but I pull away. Accusation of rape is the last problem I need. I wonder if Eleanor would even bother to lie, that she doesn't hate me, if that case ever happens.

Not that I should care about her opinion.

But I don't trust Soph.

She whines, "Adi, I want you right now,"