♛Her Crown ♛

SUMMARY

Olivia is the princess of the Rubies. She has trained all her life to become the best ruler possible along with her brothers. But one single decision changes her life forever. She broke a heart and she is paying for it. With the lives of the people she love. 

DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER

This book is a piece of fiction and doesn't intent to hurt someone's sentiments. Do not try to copy my work, I have put a lot of effort to come up with such an idea. I don't entertain negative comments, please keep your mouth shut if you aren't happy with my work. I am a writer and I will write what I want. If I want your opinion, I will ask for the same. The images used are taken from the net and don't belong to me. 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey! I am glad you chose my book! The book is edited, but I am a human so there might be some mistakes here and there. I might go for another round too. So, ya, sorry for the inconvenience. Also, I do not know french so the chapter names are the result of google translate... so don't blame me if there are any errors. 

I have wrote my heart out in this book and I truly hope you love it. Some chapters might be too long but being the writer I am, I sometimes get carried away. So, bear with me, please. 

Also, let me remind you all that there are going to be some terms you need to remember when you go through. Everything will be explained in the story itself only, there will be no additional chapters. 

The beginning might be slow, but that's how the story builds up. Understanding Olivia is essential and to know as a princess the first few chapters are important. 

Hope you like it! There are going to be many twist and turns as you go!

You won't be disappointed!

Copyright © Muskaan Chhikara aka GorgeouslyRare 2020