Chapter 13 | jeu de jalousie

jeu de jalousie

jeu de jalousie

Jealousy game

One year later

"HE is going to make it!" Caroline says beside me.

"Shut up, Carry...." I reply.

"He scored half the goals today, Olivia. Have a little faith in the guy." She replies.

I glare at her. She doesn't mind me at all and continues with her commentary. She gets on my nerves sometimes. This is not the time for gloating. Focus on the game, Olivia.

"What the hell is Cade doing? Give him the ball!" she screams beside me and I close my eyes. I can't watch this anymore. The time is almost over, 15 seconds left. This is too much pressure. I am going to puke.

And then suddenly, I hear screams all around me. Screams of joy. I look up and I see people dancing around me. Caroline is shaking me like she has gone crazy.

We won. Green Badge Vultures won!

But I don't focus on the people around me. I don't care about them, at all. My eyes search for my man. My man, the man from the freaking match. The best football player in the entire freaking kingdom. He is probably going to get an offer soon from college, and I can't be prouder.

My eyes meet the familiar green ones and I know they were searching for me, oblivious of the crowd around him. He just wants to make me proud and he always does. He is freaking perfect.

As soon as he sees me, he runs away from the crowd, towards me. I run down the bleachers and towards me. He isn't wearing his shirt, and that gives me a good look at his abs. Those babies are going to be the death of me, one day. His hair is all messy and smothered in sweat, so is he but I don't care. I want him. I freaking want him.

I am on the ground soon, thanks to my good speed and reflexes. Everything around me is blurred and I only see him. He is the only person I want to see every day of my entire life.

And then we collide. I hug him tightly and due to the impact, he falls, me on top of him. His smile gets wider seeing me on top of him and I can't help but smile wider. Sparks erupt everywhere he touches me and his grip on my waist tightens. I can hear his heart beating in his chest rapidly. I can feel his breath on my lips.

He leans forward and kisses me. I don't care that we are surrounded by the entire school and are kissing on the ground. It's against all my rules of how to behave in the public and I can't care less. Rules should be broken sometimes. After all, I am the princess, I make those rules. I can change them when I want.

Our lips move in sync. He kisses me hungrily as if we haven't seen each other in days. I kiss him back with equal force, my world going wild with his lips on mine. He bites my lower lip and I moan. He slips his tongue in and explores my mouth. I feel goosebumps all over my body and heat developing in my cheeks. I want to take him down then and there. He trails his kisses on my neck and bites me on my soft spot on my neck. I moan softly. He continues to kiss there and I know that I am going to get a hickey there. I don't mind it, it just makes me all his.