Chapter 18 | crise cardiaque

crise cardiaque

crise cardiaque

Heart crisis

"SO, the list has been mailed. I will need the materials of the queen's gown to be delivered to me first, I have to meet with her as soon I get back from Sunset Beach. The other designs, I still have to go through and I will just work over them when I get back. We have time, Mr Cooper so doesn't worry." I tell Mr Cooper through the one.

I hear him sigh and then I cut the phone. I look at the phone's clock again.

We are leaving in 30 minutes.

To say I felt guilty for leaving will be an understatement. I hated the fact that I will be gone for four days, enjoying at the beach instead of working with Hugh and Auston to figure out when to attack the rebels next. The reports have not changed yet. Despite the attack, the rebels are still picking up commoners from the street and then testing them at the centres. Our spies are finding less information now since the rebels are now on high alert. But we aren't stopping.

Luther is doing a fine job in keeping the rescued commoners safe. They have been training and abiding by the rules properly. I visit them a couple of times to check, but with everything going on, I have less and less time.

I have been training harder than ever, waking up at 4 in the morning and training till 7. Sleep is out of the question; I want to be strong when the enemy strikes. My magic feels stronger too, I have learnt a couple of more tricks about it. I miss my brother's company a lot when I train, they always had their own way of calming me up. Without them, I feel empty.

I don't know why I possess this black magic but something tells me that the answer is going to break my heart. The dreams about that woman, the boy and my father just won't go away and now, they just feel like more than dreams. I feel like I am missing something about my past. That my father was hiding something from me, something very important for me to know.

The school has been different too. Edward's reaction had made me want to punch him then and there, so I had decided to just stay away from him now. it's hard considering that Caroline is always with him.

Xavier although tries his best to calm me down. His frequent kisses and hugs help me a lot. When I wake up with his arms around me, I feel my heart skip a beat. I feel so lucky to have him by my side. He is the perfect soulmate.

All this happened in a span of three days.

But there is a feeling in my heart that I can't possibly get rid of. It's just something is about to happen, and I don't know what it is. I hate to be unsure of the future, it is dangerous in times like these.

Zara packed my clothes for the visit to Sunset beach and I haven't even looked at them as of now. I am sure she would have packed carefully, she does every time. I had asked her to accompany me with Junior and Zack, but she refused to state that I need some 'me time'. I just hate leaving them like this.