1) Dreaming

Beastboy sneaks up behind Raven and hugs her from behind, planting a soft kiss on her neck. Raven shoves him off, but he kisses her again, pulling her closer to him. "Garfield..."

Beastboy woke up suddenly, sitting up with a violent jolt. Beads of sweat gathered on his forehead as he took shaky breaths, and his heart was beating like a drum. This was his third dream about Raven this week, and they seemed to get more explicit as they went on. Not that he was complaining, of course.

Clutching his heart, he slowed his breaths.

Why can't I stop dreaming of her?

He thought, images of the half demon clouding his thoughts. She was all that seemed to fill his mind, when he was asleep, awake, gaming, eating, watching TV... she was as significant to him as the air he needed to breathe, and he wasn't quite sure why.

Rolling off of his matress on the floor and onto a pile of clothes, Beastboy stretched and yawned. He looked around his room and smiled to himself, admiring the vinyl recordings on his wall, the shoes and hoodies strewn onto every inch of floor available, and the various cans that were littered around. Ever since they left the tower the others had told him he had a bit of a problem, but he didn't see it.

The sun squeezed through the black curtains on the wall, telling Beastboy to get up off of his ass, and so he did, sporting nothing but grey tracksuit bottoms. He opened the door and smiled as he saw Raven pass right by him and eye his bare torso, wearing black ripped jeans and a grey crop top.

"Lookin' good, mama!"
Beastboy hooted, earning a middle finger from her.

"You smell like flowers!"
He called, leaning against his doorframe, and awaited a reply. It was a hobby of his to get her attention.

"You smell like weed!"
Raven shouted up the stairs, making him smile. Cyborg shrugged as he walked past, and gave Beastboy a small nudge.

"She ain't wrong Bb."

Beastboy folded his arms, following his friend down the stairs.

"Okay, but at least I don't have to oil my joints."

Cyborg laughed out loud and smacked the changeling on the back as they entered the kitchen. Robin rolled his eyes, and handed Starfire a cup of tea.

"Yo Robin, I'm still not used to your eyes."
Beastboy commented, leaning in and staring into his sky blue irises. It had been a couple of months since they had left their hero lives behind, which meant they wore regular outfits now.

Robin shoved him away and shook his head, moving over to hold Star, who giggled quietly.
Raven groaned, messing with the bun on top of her head.

Beastboy crept over to her, opening his arms, but instead of a hug he got a smack of a glowing purple fist. Raven smirked as he looked at her in shock, his eyes wide with amazement.

Raven stood up, and as she walked past him she pressed her lips to his ear.

"Not yet, Garfield."
She whispered with a smirk. Cyborg laughed again and took a long sip of his tea.

"Damn Beasty! She really has it in for you, huh?"
He chuckled. Beastboy sat where Raven just was, and sighed.

"Yeah."
He smirked, allowing his fang to pop out.

"She does."

Starfire ruffled his hair playfully.

"I didn't know you were the mad about Raven, friend Beastboy!"
She giggled, making Beastboy blush only slightly. But at this point, he wasn't trying to hide it.

Upstairs, Raven listened quietly from her bedroom door, her heart beating increasingly faster with every word that came out of Beastboy's mouth.

Why can't I stop thinking of him?

She thought, leaning back as she rested on her doorframe, Images of the changeling flooding her mind. He was all that seemed to fill her mind, when she was asleep, awake, reading, eating, watching TV... he was as significant to her as the air she needed to breathe, and she wasn't quite sure why.

"Rae?"

Raven snapped out of her trance and found herself face to face with Beastboy. Her eyes trailed down to his toned body, but only for a moment. She was not going to let him know that she found him attractive just yet.

"It's Raven, actually."
She said, standing upright so that their noses were nearly touching. Beastboy opened his mouth to say something, but Raven bet him to it.

"Put a shirt on."
She said, and slipped into her room, shutting the door on her friend.

"Come on, mama! I know you don't want me to!"
Came a shout from outside the door. Raven simply lay down on her bed and shut her eyes, trying to block out images of the green boy from her head.

"I definitely want you to, Garfield."

Beastboy shuffled around, before replying;

"It's Beastboy, actually."
He said, and left for his room.

If only they could have seen the huge grins on each other's faces.

That was my intro chapter! They will probably be longer as I go on! Hope y'all liked the idea, and I hope you're interested enough to read more :-)