4) Why?

Beastboy was sitting in his bedroom, listening to a song by The Kinks on his record player. It was around ten at night, and everybody was out getting food. He needed some time alone to think.

Little did he know, Raven was next door, also enjoying her time alone. When she heard music playing for Beastboy's room she rolled her eyes, and stomped to his door.

She rapped rapidly on his door, awaiting a response that never came. Eventually, she became impatient and pushed his door open.

Beastboy looked up and smiled, putting down his lighter. Maybe the weed could wait.

Raven folded her arms and glared at him.

"Turn it down."
She grumbled. Beastboy put a hand up to his ear.

"What?"
He said playfully. Raven came closer.

"Turn the fucking music down!"
She said, louder this time.

"I can't hear you!"
Beastboy shouted again, hoping she would come closer. Instead, a purple glow enveloped the the record player and the music stopped instantly.

Raven went to leave, but she turned on her heels at the door.

"Were you seriously about to do weed? Again?"
She asked, leaning against the doorframe. Beastboy stretched and nodded, before letting out a long yawn.

Raven rolled her eyes.

"And why is that, may I ask?"

Beastboy sighed, and walked over to her, taking her hands in his. She frowned.

"After going through everything in my life so far, I've made a couple of terrible memories."
He said, swinging Raven's arms playfully.

"And sometimes, Rae, it's nice to escape those things. Even if it's just for a moment."

Raven shook her head.

"Jesus, I didn't realise you were so poetic."
She replied, sending Beastboy into a fit of laughter.

He looked down to his feet and bit his lip, before looking back into Raven's eyes.

"Do you wanna do it with me?"
He asked, a smirk creeping onto his face. Raven pulled one of his hands up and kissed it, making him blush.

"You're kind of funny, Garfield."

And she left.

But it wasn't until four twenty-eight in the morning when she got the nightmare.

Her mother, on fire, was begging for some help, but Raven was trapped in a glass box. She tried to reach out to save her, but it was too late...

When she woke up, she wished for another dream about Beastboy. But all she could see when she closed her eyes was her mother, covered in flames.

She needed an escape.

Beastboy jumped when Raven came bursting through his door, her eyes filled with tears.

"Garfield? Why are you awake? And why are you in your underwear?!"
She whisper-shouted, and sat beside him on his matress-bed.

"Well I sleep like this, and I wasn't expecting-"

Raven took the joint out if his mouth and stuck it in her own.

Garfield widened his eyes and tried his best to hold in his laughter. She exhaled and in the cloud of smoke that escaped her lips she felt all of her troubles float away. All of the dreams, all of the memories.

"What happened you?"
Beastboy asked. Raven closed her eyes and fell back onto the bed. Beastboy did the same.

They looked at each other as they lay there, but nobody was quite sure what to say.

"What do you normally dream about?"
Raven asked quietly, looking into his emerald eyes.

"Well..."
Of course, the truth was that he dreamt about Raven. He dreamt about hugging her, kissing her, touching her...

"Some pretty unrealistic stuff."
He replied.

"Yeah, me too."
Raven thought about her dreams about the boy beside her with a flushed face.

After an hour, Beastboy and Raven were pretty much out of it altogether.

"C-Can you see it?"
Beastboy asked, and Raven giggled.

"See what?"

"The smell..."

Raven shook her head.

"That's not sound."
She replied. Beastboy laughed.

"I said smell!"
He said, louder this time. Raven put a finger to his lips.

Suddenly, they both felt something. It felt like a magnetic pull, something drawing them closer with every single breath.

Beastboy moved over so that his lips were just before Raven's. Raven placed her hand on his cheek and smiled.

"Can you kiss me?"
She whispered, but Beastboy was already pushing his lips against hers. Raven smiled during the kiss, and Beastboy smirked when he pulled away.

He noticed a drop of blood on her lip.

"Ah, fuck, my fang-"

Raven licked the point of the bleeding and smiled again.

"I don't even care."
She said, and draped her arm around Beastboy's waist.

And finally, their dreams had come true.

The next morning...

Beastboy woke up slowly, his eyes fluttering open to the sound of Raven tapping away on her phone. She was sitting upright beside him.

"Hey, mama."
Beastboy said groggily, sitting up and smiling at her. Raven gave him a serious look.

"It's past one. In the day."
She said, standing up.

Beastboy groaned and went to kiss her, but was stopped with her finger.

"Not yet, Garfield."
She said with a wink.

Hehehheheheeeeee