13) Micheal Green

As Starfire watered the flowers in the front garden, her mind wandered further than it ever had before.

It was a strange feeling knowing that Raven had some form of life inside of her, and stranger again knowing that it was part of Beastboy in there.

She watched as the water from the small watering can trickled down the flower petals and leaves, secretly hoping one of the droplets would get to the bottom of the stem first.

It was peaceful how she lived now, and although it was nice to sit back and let things happen before her, she missed being a teen titan.

She would always be one, they all would, but now they didn't fight crime, they only watched it go by. It was all Star had ever known to fight it, and sometimes this new lifestyle got in the way.

"Hey, Star."

It was Robin. He gave Starfire a hug from the side and admired the flowers that grew before him.

"They're really coming up fast!"
He said. Star smiled.

"I've been watering them every day."

Robin opened his mouth to reply, but he stopped and instead stared down the road. Two people, a boy around their age and a slightly older woman, were walking in the direction.

Robin and Starfire knew the boy as he got closer.

Mike.

The woman with him gasped when she got to their fence, startling both of them Mike trailed awkwardly behind her.

"Oh my goodness! Such a bold hair choice!"
She exclaimed, reaching over the fence and stroking Star's bubblegum locks. Mike rolled his eyes and pulled her back over the fence.

"Thank you?"
Star wasn't sure if she was thankful or scared.

"I'm Shanise!"
The woman said, shaking Robin and Starfire's hands. Mike groaned and began to walk away, but she stopped him.

"Micheal Green! You get back here right now!"
She called, her Jersey accent very strong. Robin shifted uncomfortably where he stood.

"He hasn't been giving you grief, has he? He can be such a bully!"
Shanise laughed, dragging Mike over to her side.

Starfire was bluntly honest.

"He has been taking photos of our friend Raven, actually. It is very rude."
Robin went bright red when she said this. The only thing he wanted now was to be swallowed by the floor.

Shanise hit Mike across the arm.

"Micheal! How many times do I need to tell ya? Stop being a stalker!"
She said. She then turned to the Titans on the other side of the fence.

"I am so sorry. Can I talk to your parents? I'd like to apologise on my son's behalf."

Robin and Star looked at each other awkwardly.

Sorry ma'am, my parents are dead.

Robin decided to keep that comment inside his head.

"Mom, these are the Titans."
Mike grumbled, glaring at the two teens. Shanise laughed, not taking him seriously.

"Micheal, you aren't getting out of this one."

"Rob, you're up to do the dishes."
Beastboy called, and came outside, his eyes on his phone. He didn't see the two new people standing there. He turned on his heels to go back inside, but turned back when he heard Shanise squeal.

"Oh my gosh! He's green! You are Titans!"
She exclaimed, clapping her hands. Beastboy frowned, and looked to Robin, who shook his head. He went back inside.

"Well, his father told me all about you lot."
Shanise said, her excitement fading. Mike was already half way down the road when she followed him away.

Starfire let out a huge sigh.

"That was weird."
She said. Robin nodded in agreement.

"Maybe his mom will sort him out, since his dad obviously won't."
He mumbled.

As they went inside, they both thought of only one thing.

He can't pick on Raven while she's here.

Sorry for the short chapters! I have a whole plan, don't worry. This was just to give some info on Mike.