9) Shopping

*2 weeks later* (necessary later on)

Starfire squealed and held up a dress, shaking it in Ravens face.

They had been out shopping for over three hours now, and Raven got nothing but an ice cream cone when they first arrived. Starfire, however, had three bags full of clothes. And also, Robin was waiting outside the store with another two that she had filled.

"Well, what do you think? Isn't it just the beautiful?"
She asked. Raven looked at it again and tried her best to give a kind response.

The dress was blush pink, as far as Raven could tell, but there really wasn't much material on the hanger. One thing was certain- it looked tight.

"Yeah, it's nice... Where would you wear it though?"
Raven said. Starfire held it up to herself and turned to the mirror, checking how it would look on her. She looked at Raven's reflection.

"I could wear it to Saints."
She said, smiling as she struck various poses in the mirror. Raven frowned.

"As in, the club on Saint Street?"
She asked. Raven thought that that had to be the most popular night club in the whole city. Of course, she never had any intentions of going for that very reason.

"Yep, that one. They're having a night for the young persons tomorrow, we should all go!"

"Are you talking about Saints again, Star?"
Came Robin's voice. He looked ridiculous with two large and jam-packed bags from forever 21, but Raven thought it was also kind of sweet. Star turned and pecked his cheek before nodding, throwing the dress into his arms.

"Oh Robin, it will be so fun!"
She said. Raven rolled her eyes and turned to look at some clothes herself. She tuned out the bickering going on behind her as she searched, her fingers skimming over countless different fabrics.

Coming across something soft and velvety, she pulled it out to have a look. If was black, and just as short as Star's. Raven wrinkled her nose and went to shove it back into the rack when Robin caught her.

"Hey, that would suit you."
He said, nodding towards the dress. This made Starfire swivel instantly on her heels.

She grabbed it out of Raven's hand and nearly screamed with excitement.

"Oh, joy! Now we both have an outfit for the night of dancing!"
She said, and before Raven could interfere she was at the counter paying for all their items.

"I won't wear that. There's no way."
Raven muttered, rolling her eyes and checking her phone.

Snapchat: Garfield

Robin shrugged.

"Maybe it wouldn't be so bad to go to this place tomorrow. Might freshen us up a bit."
He said, watching as Starfire returned with a new bag. Raven sighed.

"Yeah, maybe."

Robin and Star had a conversation while she opened her message. It was a selfie, only it was Cyborg. A green hand could be seen clearly swiping at the phone from behind him, which made Raven smile.

Starfire nudged her.

"Are you texting friend Beastboy?"
She asked, her eyes narrowing slightly. Raven went slightly pink.

"You're so protective Star."
She mumbled. Robin raised an eyebrow.

"No dodging questions!"
He exclaimed. Raven blushed even more.

"It was Cyborg."
She said, tucking her hair behind her ear. The other two looked at each other.

All of a sudden, she felt extremely hot. She felt her stomach flip, and something began to rise up her throat.

Opening a portal, she jumped through it hastily, and the other two followed. They all found themselves back home in the hallway.

"Raven?"
Robin asked, but she was already running up the stairs and into the bathroom.

Raven threw the bathroom door open and found Beastboy there, just finished shaving his face. He opened his mouth to say something when she vomited into the toilet.

"Oh shit, you ok mama?"
He said, putting down his facecloth and taking up her hair instead. He held it back as Raven coninued to get sick.
Eventually, she stood up and wiped her mouth with some tissue paper.

"God, sorry, I don't know where that even came from."
She said, frowning as her dark plum lipstick was swiped off into the tissue. Beastboy shook his head and smiled.

"It's ok-"

Raven's eyes widened, and her hand clasped to her mouth as quick as lightning.

"Fuck!"

She ran out of the bathroom and into her bedroom, lunging for the calendar on her wall. Beastboy hurried after her, extremely confused.

He had never seen her look so worried before, and it was giving him anxiety.

"Rae? What's wrong?"
He asked, sitting next to her on her bed. Raven shook her head and threw the calendar onto the ground.

"My period's late. By eleven days."
She said, turning to Beastboy. He frowned slightly.

"Okay..."

Raven rolled her eyes and almost felt herself be sick again at the thought of her new situation.

"Did we use a condom?"
She asked suddenly, looking into Beastboy's eyes, which widened.

"I think so?"

Raven fell backwards and covered her hands with her face. Beastboy fell back too, and bit his lip.

"I can't remember."
He said, quieter this time. Raven took her hands off of her face, and took one of Beastboy's to hold.

"We need to go get a test."
She whispered, her nausea doubling. Beastboy felt his stomach flip.

"That was unexpected."
He said, turning to Raven, who looked back at him.

"I mean, I thought you just really had to pee."
He said, smiling. Raven rolled her eyes but soon found herself laughing at his stupid comment. But it wasn't long before tears found their way into her eyes, and she felt them trickle down her cheeks.

Beastboy hugged her tightly and wiped a her tears away with her thumb, to which she sniffled.

"It's gonna be ok, Rae. I promise."

Sorry I feel like my writing is getting worse and worse at it goes on, and I feel like this story is getting super boring so sorry about that