3) The Pool

It was currently eight o'clock at night, and the sky was a painting of soft pinks and oranges. The sun went away and eventually the moon began to come into focus.

Raven and Starfire sat with their legs dangling into the pool as they watched Robin and Beastboy argue about cleaning the dishes.

"Friend Raven, is it safe for them to argue so close to a large body of water?"
Star asked, tilting her head slightly.

"No, probably not."
She replied. They both laughed.

"You are looking very pretty, Raven."
Star complimented. Raven raised her eyebrows and looked down at her outfit. A crop top and shorts, nothing special.

"Thanks, but look at you!"
She said with a smile. Star blushed. She was wearing shorts, a bikini top, and most importantly, Robin's jacket.

Cyborg came over and sat beside Raven, joining in to watch the show.

"I bet you ten dollars that Robin will push Bb into the pool."
He said. Raven shook her head.

"No way. Garfield will fall into the pool himself."
She said. Starfire thought for a moment, before nodding.

"Friend Beastboy will push boyfriend Robin into the pool."
She said.

The three watched intentively. Both Robin and Beastboy were wearing swimming shorts, so there was no excuses that could be played out. Robin was standing with his arms crossed, while Beastboy flailed his around,  which could put the odds in Star's favour...

"I already told you, Robin! I emptied the dish-"

Beastboy stepped into a small puddle and slipped, sending himself flying into the pool.

"Yes!"
Raven cheered, punching the air. Cy and Star groaned but soon found themselves laughing. Robin was laughing, too.

Beastboy swam over to Raven and smiled at her, resting his arms on her legs.

"So, you won the bet?"
He asked with a smirk. Raven rolled her eyes, and looked down at him.

"You're all wet!"
Raven grumbled, attempting to push him off.

"That's what she said!"
Cyborg joked, earning a high five from Beastboy. Over the other side of the pool, Robin jumped in. Star ran over to him and threw her jacket off to join him, the two of them laughing and giggling loudly.

Cyborg raised his eyebrows.

"I don't know about y'all, but I think I'm gonna put some music on."
He said, and left for the house.

"Hey Rae, wanna swim with me?"
Beastboy asked, looking into Raven's eyes. She shook her head and leaned down so that they were face to face.

"I don't play with children."
She whispered, and Beastboy laughed. Robin and Starfire continued to splash around behind him. Cyborg turned on the speakers and began to play Cupid's chokehold.

♫ Take a look at my girlfriend, ♫

"C'mon Rae..."
Beastboy pleaded, grabbing her hands.

♫ She's the only one I got ♫

Raven shook her head, and ruffled his hair, to which he groaned. Cyborg ran out and did a cannonball into the pool.

Beastboy smirked at the girl before him.

"What are you smirking at?"
Raven asked.

Beastboy wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her into the pool, making her gasp.

"Garfield!"
Raven exclaimed, wrapping her arms around his neck. Beastboy gave her a toothy grin, flashing his fang for all to see.

Raven sighed. She was only hugging him to keep warm, but now she was starting to enjoy his embrace.

♫ Not much of a girlfriend, I never seem to get a lot ♫

"It's like this song was written for us, Rae."
Beastboy said, moving his hands further down her back.

"Stop those hands, Garfield. You're not my boyfriend."
Raven replied, trying not to show him how much she wanted his touch.

"Not yet."
Beastboy whispered, and kissed her on the cheek, before swimming off to Cyborg. Raven shook her head and leaned back against the wall of the pool.

How long can I hide these feelings for?

She thought. She watched as Star and Robin kissed each other, and felt butterflies in her stomach.

Why was it that she wished it was her and Beastboy who were kissing like that?

0.0 hope y'all liked it!