7) Bully

Beastboy walked casually down the road with his hands in his hoodie pockets. His flip flops made slapping sounds against the pavement as he walked, and his shorts were still dripping from the beach.

The others were all getting changed inside, but Beastboy insisted on confronting their problematic neighbour. Raven rolled her eyes and shook her head, but Beastboy cared more about her safety than her judgement.

He walked past the police car in the driveway and knocked on the door.

It opened to reveal a man just an inch or two taller than Beastboy, with a police uniform on and a can of coke in his hand. He looked Beastboy up and down, before frowning.

"Are you one of those Titans?"
He asked, disgust lacing his tone.

"Is your son here?"
Beastboy replied, folding his arms and leaning back against the bonnet of the car. The man's can crumpled slightly as his grip tightened.

"I asked are you one of the Titans?"
He said. Beastboy smirked.

"I asked if your son was here."
He answered. The man in the doorway turned into the house and shouted for his son, Mike.

Within seconds the curly-headed boy was at the doorway. His dad whispered into his ear, not expecting Beastboy to hear him.

"It's the Titan freak."

Beastboy laughed, making the two turn to him.

"I may be a freak, but that comes with it's own set of benefits. Exhibit one, the hearing of a bat."
He said, standing up straight and sticking his hand out for Mike to shake.

The two shook hands awkwardly, and the police man shook his head and walked away, further into the house.

The sky was now dark, and it made Beastboy feel even more alive.

"So, Mike."
He began, folding his arms over his chest. Mike was the same height as him, so they could stare directly into each other's eyes.

Mike shrugged and laughed as though Beastboy was stupid.

"What?"

Beastboy took a step closer to him.

"Why the fuck do you keep taking pictures of Raven?"
He asked, his smile now nowhere to be seen. Mike bit his lip and shrugged.

"Why would I tell you that?"
He said, laughing awkwardly again.

"Because I can turn into whatever animal I want, whenever I want to. And I'm not afraid to do it right now."
Came the reply. Mike rolled his eyes and folded his arms.

"What are you going to do? Bite me? Kill me? Eat me?"

Beastboy had to hold in his laughter at this comment.

"Delete the photos."
He said. Mike shook his head.

"I already did."

"Yeah, right. Let me see."

"You can't look at my photos, that's illegal."

"Taking pictures of a girl in her bikini is also illegal."

Mike sighed, and unlocked his phone. He handed it to Beastboy with a smile.

"Check my camera roll."
He said. Beastboy opened the gallery app and felt his heart drop into his stomach.

It was completely empty.

He checked the recently deleted folder.

Empty.