27) Tickle Fight

After cleaning up the next morning, Raven and Beastboy were laying on Raven's bed saying nothing. With Summer coming to an end, and with work and more serious matters pressing, they wanted to do something worthwhile. Unfortunately, they couldn't think of anything yet.

Beastboy was hugging Raven and his head was resting on her shoulder, while she scrolled and scrolled on Instagram, trying to find some sort of an idea.

"Maybe our love story will be as famous as Romeo and Juliet's."
Beastboy said, closing his eyes and snuggling into Raven's neck. She turned off her phone and sighed, running her fingers through his messy hair.

"Maybe. We look the part, alright. You're very Leo lately."
She replied, tugging at his bright shirt to let him know what she meant. He nodded and then smiled, which Raven couldn't see because he was below her chin.

He loosened his hug around her waist and tickled her instead, making her giggle out loud. He sat up and laughed because he had never heard such a laugh from Raven before. She glared at him and jumped on too of him, tickling his stomach and making him laugh even louder.

He got her back and soon it was a tickle fight, going backwards and forwards between the two. Raven was standing at one end of her room with a pillow in front of her, and Beastboy stood opposite her, hugging a cushion to his stomach.

Beastboy shook his head.

"You're messing with the tickle master, Rae."
He said, and Raven wrinkled her nose.

"Please never say that again."
She said, making him laugh. While he was laughing she threw her pillow behind her and jumped into him, tickling him until he had no laughs left. They rolled over onto the floor.

Raven had never felt so happy. After all the shit she had been through, after all the missions, fighting, searching, and quitting, she had found peace at last.

Beastboy leaned over and kissed Raven. He didn't know what compelled him to do so, but something inside of him wanted to let her know how much she meant to him.

After his past and history with the Titans, he never knew he would get to somewhere that was so calm and rewarding.

Yet here he was.

(A very small chapter, but wholesome, too! I think I could finish this book today or tomorrow, and I have another one that im going to be writing then! Hope you enjoyed :) )