26) Party

Teen Titans go or not, this song has a nice beat to it.

It was dark, but lights shone out at the pool and downstairs in the Titan's house. Music played and lots of people were hanging around and dancing or chatting to each other. Because Mike was there, the cops couldn't be called to stop the Party.

Beastboy snook up behind Raven and hugged her, making her jump.

"Gar! You frightened the shit out of me!"
She gasped as some of her coke splashed out of her cup and onto the floor. He laughed and wrapped his arms around her, squeezing her close to his body. She frowned and squeezed him back.

"What's this for?"
She asked, pulling away. She noticed his bruise was going down on his jaw.

"It's for you! Cause you're just so cute mama!"
He said with a goofy smile. He put his hand on Raven's cheek and smiled. Even though his hand was bandaged, Raven could still feel the heat from his skin. He sighed and looked down at her outfit.

"Hey, I thought you hated dresses."
He said, and Raven shrugged. She was wearing a black dress that was fitted at the top and loose at the bottom. It cut off at the knee, and it made Raven feel nice and free.

"I might have taken a tip or two from Juliet."
She said with a smile. Beastboy smiled back and nodded. Of course, they didn't focus on the ending of that story.

"So now we really are Romeo and Juliet, huh?"
He said, and Raven laughed. Cyborg could be seen across the pool playing beer pong with Bee and two others who they didn't even know. They looked happy. All of a sudden it felt like more and more people were coming outside, so Raven and Beastboy went inside.

"There's still so much people..."
Raven said, and Beastboy nodded. He took her hand and led her upstairs, where was off limits to party-goers. They walked past Starfire's open door and saw Robin and Star playing with her kitten on her bed. They went in to them and smiled.

"Have a name yet, Star?"
Raven asked, and Star shook her head. Robin was laying on his back on the bed, and the kitten was curled up on his chest.

Raven sat at the foot of the bed and Beastboy leaned back against the wall.

"It's gonna be nice to get to know Bee a little better."
He said, and the others nodded. He looked out of the bedroom window looked out at the pair, and smiled. He was glad to see Cyborg happy.

He raised his eyebrows when he noticed the pool was empty, and smirked at his friends.

"Who wants to go for a swim?"
He asked, turning to face them. Raven frowned at him.

"You think I'm going out in front of all those people in a bikini?"
She asked, and Robin sat up, placing the sleeping kitten into it's bed on Star's shelf.

"We could just jump in as we are."
He said, smiling. He was only wearing a simple t-shirt and shorts, and Starfire was wearing something similar. Beastboy also had shorts on, with a shirt. Raven nodded and they all pulled their shoes off with stupid smiles.

"You're lucky I have shorts on underneath this dress!"
Raven said, and they all bolted down the stairs, running through the parting crowd until they were outside. Robin met Mike along the way and grabbed him too. He hid his phone in his jacket and ran with them. They landed in the pool with a deafening crash.

Everybody turned to stare, and then began to laugh. The music continued and those in the pool were laughing their heads off, soaked from head to toe. Mike gasped and laughed, clutching the edge of the pool for support.

"Jesus! First thing I see is you guys running full speed towards me, then I literally fling my jacket and now I'm soaked in a pool, fully dressed!"
He gasped. The others laughed. Star pushed some hair out of her eyes and smiled up at Cyborg, who was watching with Bumblebee from the edge.

"You really just did that?"
He said with a smile. Next thing they knew the two of them were in the pool also, splashing and laughing with the others.

Beastboy smiled at Raven and kissed her. She smiled when they pulled apart.

"It's like all out friends are having their own party in the pool, while everybody else is out there on the floor."
Beastboy said, grinning. Raven hugged him and let out a deep breath.

She wanted to stay in this moment forever.

(Four more chapters! Ah!)