Part 2

Part2

Arnav Singh Raizada was going through the case file. His face looked like crystal clear water. The file also looked the same. There was nothing in that. He kept the file aside and raised his head. Aman Singh saluted him.

Aman: Aman Mathur reporting, Sir.

Arnav nodded yes.

Aman: Glad to be with you, sir.

Arnav: You may feel upside down soon.

Aman was bewildered.

Arnav (with stern expression): Working with me won't be easy.

Aman: I heard it will be an awesome experience.

Arnav: Department is cheating on you guys. Don't believe that.

Aman shrank his eyes thoughtfully.

Arnav: You are the one who was handling the case right?

Aman: Yes sir.

Arnav: I wonder, in the past three months there won't be any clues about the killer?

Aman: At first, we are not sure that it can be murder, sir.

Arnav: Why?

Aman: Because it is held in crowded areas only. No one entered the area suspiciously. And the person who got burnt didn't shout, sir.

Arnav: Why not the person belongs to the same area?

Aman: No sir... all three murders were held in different areas. If it was in one particular area then we can definitely suspect, sir.

Arnav: Any CCTV camera footage?

Aman: No sir, at the time of the murders, the power supply got cut, sir.

Arnav: Was it happened all the three-time of the murder?

Aman(hesitatingly): Yes sir...

Arnav: then it must be murder. Someone should have cut the power supply before doing the murder.

Aman: You are right sir. But we didn't find anyone entering the buildings. We checked the CCTV footage.

Arnav: Hmmm... any fingerprints?

Aman: No sir.

Arnav: What about the family members?

Aman: We inquired them, sir. We couldn't get anything from them, sir.

Arnav: Let's start from the beginning.

Aman: Sure sir.

Arnav: Who are the women?

Aman: Ariadna Tiwari, Megna Dhata, Stella Mary.

Arnav: Tell me the details about them

Aman: It is all in the file sir.

Arnav: Won't YOU (he stressed) tell me?

Aman: Sure sir...

Arnav: Shoot.

Aman: Ariadna was working in the Delhi high court as a clerk and resides in Indira Nagar. Megna was working in the revenue department and resides in the Government quarters of Sarojini Nagar. Stella Mary was a private-sector worker. Her house is in Laxmi Nagar.

Arnav: Any similarities?

Aman: All three are working and married women sir. Their workplace, department, residence, and status everything is different. They studied in different schools, and colleges, and most probably they have age differences too. So they couldn't be the same batch.