Part 22

Part22

Arnav sat on the couch, jerking. He looked at Khushi, who waked him up, tapping his feet.

Arnav: What happened Khushi?

Khushi: I'm going to wake up Pooja.

Arnav: Ohh...

He got down from the couch and went to bed. Before Khushi stopped him, he laid on the bed.

Khushi: Actually, I want you to go to your room.

Arnav: Why? Pooja asked me to be here.

Khushi: If she sees you on the bed, she will expect you here every day.

Arnav: Really?

He tapped Pooja making Khushi drop her jaw. Pooja opened her eyes slowly and smiled brightly, seeing Arnav.

Pooja: Good morning phupa...

Arnav: Good morning baby...

Pooja: Did you sleep here?

Arnav: Of course, how won't I sleep here when you want it?

He said looking at Khushi who was glaring at him.

Arnav: Get ready for the school. You have to go to Nani's house in the evening.

Pooja: Ohh yes...

She got down from the bed and went to the washroom.

Khushi: What have you done?

Arnav: What I have done?

Khushi: pooja questions a lot...

Arnav: So?

Khushi: She questions you if you sleep on the couch.

Anravv: Don't worry... I won't give her a chance to question.

Khushi: Means?

Arnav: I will sleep on the bed... simple...

He left the room smilingly, leaving sighing Khushi.

Kitchen

Khushi was preparing rotties. No matter how she tried... she couldn't make a ROUND shape. She made not only Australia but also a few countries' maps.

Khushi: Ohh God... don't know how Amma and Bhahi made it perfectly...

She blabbered.

"It's because they were experienced"

She turned her head towards the entrance, hearing the sentence. Arnav was smiling at her.

Arnav: Practice makes not only a man but also a woman perfect.

Khushi: But Bhabi never let me cook.

She said wearily.

Arnav: Ok fine... I will teach you...

As Khushi didn't expect, he came and stood behind her. Taking a dough ball, he kept it on the chapatti pin. Clutching her hands from behind, he taught her how to roll the dough into round shape.

Arnav: Keep your left-hand stable and rotate the roller slowly by right hand. The dough will get round shape automatically.

What do you guys think? Would Khushi have learnt rotti making? Think of her state, her husband who never hugged her is teaching her rotti making, hugging her from behind. He should be the only one who taught rotti making in this WAY... And Khushi must be the only girl who got arrested in between a man's arms to learn rotti.

Arnav: Will you do it?

Khushi nodded yes looking at the dough.

Arnav kept his hands on her shoulders.