Part 27

Part 27

Arnav and Aman were standing, couldn't come out of the shock. Aman checked his pulse and it was NIL.

Aman: He is dead, sir...

Blood and death are not new for them. They had seen many deaths... accidents... blood pools... but Akilesh's death created a grief in them. He is a killer... criminal... still, they felt bad for him.

People gathered before Akilesh's house.

Aman: What next, sir?

Arnav: Lock the door.

Aman locked the door. Arnav sat on the chair, closing his eyes. He gasped getting clear about what he is going to do.

Arnav: Don't talk anything about this case until I give a statement to the press. Then...

Aman(cutting him): I will maintain what you say, sir.

Arnav nodded yes. He dialed the commissioner.

Arnav: Sir, Akilesh is dead.... He killed himself.

Commi(shockingly): You mean, he is a suicide squad?

Arnav: Kind of, sir...

Commi: Ok finishing the formalities, come to the office.

Arnav: Yes, sir.

Dropping the call, Arnav called the ambulance and also the forensic department. The ambulance took Akilesh's body to the post-mortem.

Arnav and Aman touched nothing in Akilesh house. People gossiped as they wished.

"I can't believe Akilesh could be the killer"

"I suspected him from the beginning. His behavior was always suspicious."

"After her wife died he became mad"

"We can't trust anyone in the world"

"I think he would have had extramarital affair, that's why he killed his wife and did put blame on her"

For all the above comments, Arnav and Aman's reaction was nothing. These are not new for them though. "Tongue" has no nerve. It could rotate depends upon the people who are having it in their mouth.

They left the government quarters towards the government hospital to get Akilesh's post mortem report.

Finishing all the formalities, Arnav submitted the report to the commissioner.

Leading TV channels smelled the matter and started flashing NEWS on their channels. The reporters surrounded the commissioner office to get the exact story from the ACP Arnav.

Aman came inside the commissioner's cabin and conveyed the message.

Aman: Sir, press reporters are here for your interview.

Arnav looked at the commissioner. He nodded his head in the permitting manner. The trio came out. In no time, reporters extended the mikes towards Arnav and started shooting questions.

Arnav: You will get all the answers if you ask one by one.

Reporter1: How did you find Akilesh?

Arnav: We have been digging all the information about all the men and women who are related to this case. Akhilesh got the permission to go to Ghaziabad to attend his friend's marriage. But he didn't go. Locking the house from outside he stayed at home. We got the message through our spy and checked. The information was right. We found Akilesh inside the locked house. our doubt got strengthened.