Part 29

Part29

Arnav was thinking about Ratan's phone call. Who is threatening him? Why? He knew very well that Akhilesh was the ONLY killer. Then who is this a new Killer? Or is someone using the KILLER's name to take revenge of Ratan? He threw the phone on the bed seeing Khushi is out of the washroom. He rushed to the washroom to get ready. Pooja baby would be waiting for them. Now, that's what to be taken care of.

Khushi and Arnav stopped, little away, seeing Pooja is interestingly talking to Nakul childishly. Nakul was showing her some pics on his tab.

Nakul: See, I got first prize in running race. This pic is captured on our school's parent's day celebration.

Pooja: We will also celebrate Parent's day in our school.

Nakul: But you don't have parents.

He said not thinking of the complexity of the word.

Pooja's face hung. Her lips quivered. She was about to cry, Arnav called her.

Arnav: Poojuuuu...

Pooja turned around and smiled seeing her Bua and Pupa. She rushed towards him. Arnav lifted her. In no time, Pooja hugged his neck.

Nakul smiled at Khushi innocently. He uttered those harmful words not knowing the depth of it. Chiding him won't be wiser at all. He is a small kid after all.

Arnav caressed her hair in a consoling manner.

Arnav: I and Khushi will come to your school on Parent's day.

He said lovingly. Pooja lifted her head and looked at him sadly.

Pooja: but you are not my parents.

Arnav: Who said? You are our baby. We are going to adopt you as our daughter.

Pooja(excitedly): That means, you are my Dad?

Arnav: Yeah... and Khushi will become your Mom.

Pooja: Is it Bua?

She asked Khushi who was in an extreme level of shock as she didn't expect Arnav's sudden decision. She was gazing at him couldn't understand anything.

Arnav: Call her Mumma.

Pooja was looking at Khushi who was not answering.

Arnav(tapping Khushi's shoulder): Pooja is waiting for your reply.

Khushi nodded YES hurriedly.

Pooja got down from Arnav and ran towards Nakul, shouting...

Pooja: Nakulllll.... I got parents...

Nakul frowned at her not understanding anything. Pooja's Nani came out hearing Pooja's shaking statement.

Without wasting time, Arnav reached pooja. He will answer if anyone asks her anything.

Nani: Parents?

Arnav: Yeah... we adopt her illegally.

Nakul: Congratulations Pooja.

Pooja: I will go to my school with my new parents.

She hoped clapping her hands.

Pooja's Nani couldn't take her eyes from Arnav who is admiring Pooja's antics smilingly.

Nani: you should be a good girl ok? Listen to them. Don't make them angry.

Pooja: Nani.... He is so good you know. He won't get anger on me.

Nani touched her head smilingly.

Khushi: Aunty, we are leaving.

Nani: Yeah... keep in touch.