Part 39 Epilogue

Part39 (Epilogue)

NK got amazed seeing Amann's call. He usually won't call him.

NK: Hi, Amann...

Amann frowned hearing his name. NK always calls him Jeejaji.

Amann: Hi...

NK: Yeah tell me.

Amann: I would like to marry your sister.

NK(with extreme shock): Whaaaat! Really?

Amann: Yes... Do arrangements.

NK: But Amann, I don't want this marriage to happen.

Now Amann got shocked.

Amann: But why? Weren't you behind me calling Jeejaji?

NK: I was. but I don't want to force you into the relationship which you don't like. We have seen a lot nowadays, how people cheat on their partners. I don't want my sister to get married to a person who doesn't like her. I told the same to my sister too. She agreed to it. after all, it's reality.

Amann: I'm sorry NK. I too understand that outer beauty means nothing. A person who has a beautiful face may not have a beautiful heart. A relationship is something that we can get only from a beautiful heart. I really mean it NK. I want you to reconsider your decision. I will wait.

NK: Give us time.

Amann: Yeah...

They disconnected the call. He felt hearted. After the case, he got wiser, seeing betrayal and disloyalty. The woman should give peace to her partner's heart more than to his eyes. Amann learned it from the case.

Aman didn't get a call from NK for the next two years. Still, Amann didn't think of marrying someone other than NK's sister.

Two years later

Amann went inside the supermarket. He got stuck, seeing NK with a girl who was facing her back to him. Who is she? She must be NK's girlfriend. Amann flared his nose. This NK stopped him from marrying his sister and he is roaming with his girlfriend? He reached NK and tapped his shoulder. NK turned around and find Amann with annoyance.

NK (excitedly): Hey... What a pleasant surprise!!!

Amann: Shut up... Who is she? What are you doing with this girl?

NK: She is here to meet her MAN. I'm helping her that's all.

Amann: From when you started THIS JOB?

NK: From the day she got engaged with him.

Amann: Ohh... does your mother know about it?

NK: Certainly... She is the one who wants me to do that.

Amann: ok, I'm leaving.

NK(clutching his hand): Arrey... wait. How could you go without meeting her?

Amann (shrugging his hands off): Why should I meet her?

NK: Because she is waiting for you only.

Amann(shocking): Whaaaaat!

NK: Hey, girl...look here. Your MAN is here.

Amann: What rubbish are you talking about? I'm supposed to marry your sister.

NK: But, I know you don't' like her.

Amann: Just shut up ok?

NK: My sister looks so bulky... you don't have to marry her. you can marry this girl.