Part 15

Part15

Khushi had been thinking about what she doing is right. She is sitting in someone's house who she knows for a few days. She couldn't understand how she agreed to marry him just like that. He said he likes her and she believed him without any second thought. How? It's because of the circumstance? Is the killer's threat the reason?

Arnav looked at her who was making bread toast and omelets. He kept them on the plate and forwarded it to her.

Arnav: Eat and ask me what you doubt.

Khushi looked at him amazed.

Arnav: You are thinking about how you agreed to me, right?

Khushi: ohh... I just...

Arnav: Do you think I could cheat on you?

Khushi: Honestly, I really can't trust anyone other than me. Current happenings are not letting me think in a positive way. No one is trustworthy here, neither men nor women....

Arnav: What can I do to make you feel secured?

Khushi: I really don't know.

She said helplessly.

Arnav: What's the source of your income?

Khushi: Nothing... My brother bought this flat putting all our savings. He wanted to be near to his office. So we sold our house to buy this flat.

Arnav: Ok... make it as your income.

Khushi: How?

Arnav: Give it on rental and save it in your account.

Khushi: But...

Arnav: Every month, when you see the amount debiting in the account, it will give you confidence.

Khushi: you mean, is money everything?

Arnav: Not at all, but a girl indeed needs money to stand for herself. She has not to be depending on anyone.

Khushi: Actually, I'm talking about...

Arnav: Trusting me... you don't have to trust me. Be relaxed, making yourself confident. Enjoy the present. Don't think about what will happen tomorrow. Go with the flow. Instead of getting upset, thinking about the past, that's what you have to learn from your PAST. Ok?

Actually, Arnav is teaching her not to trust anyone. But his talks itself made her TRUST him. She liked his "Don't trust me" concept. What a girl needs more than a man who makes her confident? Who tells her to be an individual? Who shows the path to be happy?

Arnav: Until we get married, you will be insecure. Think about it...

Khushi: Won't you allow me to do JOB?

Arnav: Unfortunately, NO.... until my sister's son goes to school. But you can do any job from home, taking care of Pooja and the baby. I will give my contribution to our family as much as I can.

Khushi was surprised. This is a five years plan. It seems, he is well planned about not only hers but also about the children's future.

Arnav: And it depends on you....if you ready for OUR own child or not.

OWN CHILD? She bit her nail. Damn this man...

Arnav (smilingly): Yeah... you may get fed-up of bringing up two children....

Khushi could no longer hold her blush. How could she not believe this man, who has LONG-TERM plans about their lives...? Including her niece?

Khushi: After this case, we will think about the marriage.