Part 14

Part 14

Aman got amazed, hearing their talks. They are connected to the case... Arnav openly admitted it to the girl... who is she? Why he is reciting everything about his sister to the girl, which Arnav hasn't even shared with him? And for his shock, Arnav asked her to marry him....of course, Arnav wants someone to look after his sister's baby. But he could get many options if he wants. Why should he marry a girl who doesn't even know cooking? Does he really loves her or he is doing this regarding the case?

Khushi: I have to go home. Pooja will come.

Arnav: Yeah... I will drop you.

Khushi: It's ok... I will take a cab.

Arnav: Are you sure?

Khushi: Yes.

Khushi went from the Hospital whereas Arnav went to meet the commissioner. He sat straight, seeing Arnav. Arnav saluted him.

Comm: Any progress?

Arnav: Yes sir... I got the reason behind the murders.

Comm: Good... what's that?

Arnav: Extra Marital affaire sir.... All the murderous had connected with another man.

Comm: Do you have proof?

Arnav: Yes sir, their chatting histories are the proofs, sir.

Comm: Ok... what next?

Arnav: I want you to declare it in media, Sir.

Comm: But...

Arnav: Then only this case will go to the next step, sir. as of now, I can't say anything, Sir.

Comm(sighing): Ok fine... I will do it...

Arnav: Thank you, sir.

Arnav left his office with a satisfactory smile on his face.

........

Arnav got a parcel from Arun Prince. He opened it. It looked like a kind of electric device. Arnav saw a letter in it.

Hi Buddy, It a COUNTER EMP device.

(Arnav Surprised. (in mind) Electro-Magnetic Pulse?)

It's not usually an EMP device but Counter EMP...I think whenever the killer attempted the murders he is using EMP to make the entire electric device, around him go struck. If he tries to attack you in your home, he will try to stop all the cameras and phones from working. He can't do it if you fix the device on your house door. This device will keep your devices working as usual. So, you can be relaxed and you may get a chance to catch him. I'm not sure whether he will come but I want you to be safe. That's all. Why risk? Don't ask anything through the phone. We are being traced. if he got to know about the device then there won't be any use of it. And.... what about your proposal?

(Arnav(self-talk): We are getting married...)

Convey my regards to Bhabi...

(Arnav smiled)

Prince: See you.

Arnav(folding the letter): interesting guy.

........

Khushi was applying the jam on the bread to give it to Pooja. Her phone started ringing and Khushi's face drained. Taking a deep breath she attended the call which was from the "Private Number". She started moving towards Arnav's flat while talking.

"Are you going to marry Him?"

Khushi entered Arnav's flat as his flat door was open. She saw Arnav on call. He lowered his hand, seeing her.