Part 6

Part6

Arnav was reading the message again and again. He must be the killer. How did he know what he is doing? Is he tracking me? He is calling from a private number. How did he get the number? Where is he calling from? Let's Arun Prince Come, everything will be sorted out. Throwing his phone on the bed he went to the kitchen.

Aman was crossing the City hospital by bike. He pressed the brake, seeing Arnav going inside. What he is doing? Is he here regarding the case? He took a "U" turn and followed him. He inquired in the reception about Arnav.

Aman: Ma'am, what Arnav sir, is doing here? Is he handling any cases?

Recep: His sister is admitted here, sir

Aman: What happened to his sister?

Recep: She is in a coma.

Aman: What happened to her?

Recep: I don't know, you should ask the doctor about it.

Aman: How long she is here?

Recep: For three or four months, sir.

Aman: What is her condition?

Recep: No improvement...

Aman was about to ask her more but backed off seeing Arnav descending the stairs. He left the reception hurriedly and waited until Arnav came out. He reached him before Arnav got into the Jeep.

Aman: Good morning sir...

Arnav was stunned to see Aman in the hospital.

Arnav: Good morning. What are you doing here?

Aman: I came to meet my relative, sir.

Arnav: What happened?

Aman: She delivered a baby and getting discharged in the evening. So, I came as I won't get time to visit in the evening.

Aman saw a trace of relief on Arnav's face. But why?

Aman: Why did you come here, sir?

Arnav: I came to meet my friend but he got discharged already.

He lied which made Aman frown. Why he is lying?

Arnav: Come on. We are going to the "Aspire promoters".

Aman: ohh we are going to inquire about the third case, Stella Mary.

Arnav nodded yes.

Aspire Promoters is one of the best builders in Delhi. Its elevation itself told its success and skills. Its manager welcomed them with cool drinks. He felt bad for Stella Mary.

Manager: She was a sincere worker in our company, sir. Her demise is a big loss for our company.

Arnav: How she moves with her co-workers?

Manager: So friendly. She teaches everyone without any ego or envy.

Arnav: Anything particular about Stella?

Manager: She falls easily for the eulogy. (he chuckled) If you want her to complete a work, just a few praising words are enough to recharge her. At the same time, if anyone degraded her, she looks upset for the whole day. It was very hard to bring her out of the grief.

Arnav: Ohh... interesting... Who was her friend?

Manager: Not particular sir... she spoke with everyone.

Arnav: Can I get your phone number?

Manager (extending the company card): You can contact me through the office number because I won't attend any outside calls at home.