Part 9

Part9

Aspire Builders Manager Ratan Sinha's face exhausted seeing Arnav Singh Raizada at his house. He rushed out almost pushing Arnav out.

Ratan: Sir, you here?

Arnav: We went to your office and got to know that you are on leave. And you said you won't attend any outer call at home. So, I came here to meet you.

Ratan: Why are you here, sir? I almost told everything about Stella.

Arnav saw a girl in the early twenties peeping form the house. Ratan gestured her to go inside wrathfully.

Ratan: Can we talk upstairs?

Arnav tilted his head, in the manner of agreeing. He followed Ratan along with Aman.

Ratan: Tell me, sir...

Arnav: We checked the incoming calls of Stella's phone number.

Ratna got horrified. He wiped his forehead.

Arnav: She worked under you. You were together for more than eight hours per day. Still, what was there to talk to her for three to four times every day?

Ratan: We talked officially....

Arnav: How? Like, I want to be with you... I want to touch your velvety cheek.... I want you on my bed again....?

Ratna(cutting him): Sir... please...

Arnav: What will your wife think if she comes to know about how you talked with another woman who was someone's wife? And what about your daughter, who obeyed your gesture without any second thought? Will she give the same respect for the man who cheated on her mother? shame on yourself...

Ratan bowed down...

Arnav(sighing): Tell me what happened to Stella.

Ratan: I don't know, sir.

Arnav: I'm respecting you because I don't want to give punishment to your wife and daughter who trusted a wrong person like you. Tell me the truth if you have a little concern about them. I won't mind arresting you. Then all the trash will come out.

Ratan: Sir, I don't know who burnt her. I got a call from a PRIVATE NUMBER the next day of her murder.

Arnav straightened himself.

Ratan: He threatened me.

Arnav was looking at him like, "continue"

Ratan: He said, if I try to get a relationship with some other woman again, I will also get the same end as Stella. I have to be loyal to my wife and family. And I'm under his scanning. He ordered me to spend time with my family.

Arnav shrank his eyes thoughtfully.

Arnav: Then?

Ratan: I know my phone is being tracked by him. He often calls me and asks regarding my calls and related activities.

Arnav: Still?

Ratan (nodding yes): He even asked about your inquiry and mocked at me.

Arnav: What he mocked?

Ratan was silent.

Arnav: I asked you something.

Ratan: He said he will send our conversation to you... and made people get to know about my other side.

Arnav: What about Stella's husband?

Ratan: He is a money-minded man, sir. He always roams behind money. He won't mind spending his time with Stella. She always feels loneliness....