Part 31

Part 31

Arnav and Aman planned to visit Ratan the next day. As per plan, they reached Ratan's house. When they reached Ratan's house, there was a big mess. People were gossiping between them, all over the street.

Getting down from the jeep, Arnav went inside Ratan's house. The security stopped him.

Security: Sir, no one is at home.

Arnav: Where are they?

Security: In the hospital, sir.

Arnav: Anything serious?

Security: Sir....

He hesitated to open up.

Arnav: Tell me what happened.

He intimidated the security.

Security: Madamji tried to commit suicide last night, sir.

Arnav: Suicide? But why?

Security: Ratan sir was in a relationship with someone it seems. Madam got to know that sir. So, she did cut her nerve. Everyone is with her in the hospital.

Arnav: Which Hospital?

Security: KS Hospital, sir.

Arnav jumped into the jeep again.

Aranvv: Go to KS hospital.

Aman geared the engine up.

Aman: It seems the secret is out.

Arnav: Yes...

Aman: How could it happen, sir? Ratan even lost his mobile which is the only evidence of his relationship with Stella. If there is no evidence then how his wife got to know about it? I don't think Ratan himself would have told her the truth.

Arnav: No way.

Aman: Then what would have happened, sir?

Arnav: HE would have told...

Aman: Are you thinking so?

Arnav: Not thinking. I'm sure of it if he stolen Ratan's mobile...

Aman: HE was not wrong though.

Arnav: Never could be.

Aman: What we are going to do, sir?

Aranvv(smirking): Why? Do you have any suggestions?

Aman: if his wife got to know the truth about him, there is no reason for him to live, sir.

Arnav raised his eyebrows.

Aman: Let him die, sir.

Arnav: Being policemen, is it good to think so?

Aman: What he did is not good, sir. Because of him, Stella died.

Arnav: you mean, wasn't Stella wrong?

Aman: Both are equally involved, sir. Stella died then Ratan also should die. And more to it, he is the one who trapped her using her weakness. He prized her lot to get her attention. It's a kind of intoxication, sir. He made her addicted to his talks and used her to quench his lust. He doesn't deserve to be alive, sir.

Arnav: Let's see what their condition is.

They reached KS hospital. Aman inquired the receptionist about Mrs. Ratan.

Aman: Ma'am, I'm inspector Aman Singh. May I know where is Mrs. Ratan being admitted?

Recep: Ground floor, room number 98.