Part 21

Part21

Aman was sitting at the balcony of the police quarters... he wondered... Arnav married to Khushi... Why Arnav married her secretly? What's the necessary? And more for his surprise; NK's anger. He knew NK for years... he had never seen NK getting angry like that....

Yes, he was there in the shopping center when Arnav came with Khushi and met NK. Undoubtedly, he doubted NK. He was following NK to get clarity. The much he know, NK is a comedian of his circle. He never takes anything serious even though people tease him. This is the first time; he is seeing him getting angry. He decided to dig more about NK.

.......

Pooja brought Arnav to her room, clutching his finger. Khushi who was folding clothes got stuck.

Pooja: You too sleep with us. You will feel scared if you sleep alone.

She said childishly.

Arnav: You are so good you know? Your Bua doesn't care about me like you do.

He said looking at Khushi... which made pooja delighted.

Pooja: I will take care of you.

Arnav: Thank you...

Khushi: She is a child... she knows nothing...

Arnav: What about you? Don't you know anything?

Khushi: You also know everything. Situations... circumstance... everything...

Arnav: Yeah... that's why I'm JUST (he stressed) talking...

Before Khushi replied, her phone rang... Khushi sighed seeing the name.

Arnav: What...? Whose call is that?

Khushi(keeping her index finger on her lips): Shhhhh...

Arnav flinched, widening his eyes.

Khushi: Pooja's Nani...

Arnav: Ohh...

Khushi attended the call.

Khushi: Jee aunty... how are you...

Nani: Fine beta... how is pooja?

Khushi: She is also fine aunty.

Nani: Actually, Anisha's(Khushi's Bhabi) sister is coming from Mumbai tomorrow. She wants me to be with her in Mumbai. I think I will shift to Mumbai.

Khushi: That will be a good idea, aunty.

Nani: I will leave Delhi day after tomorrow. I will be happy if Pooja stays with me for one day.

Khushi: ohh... but I don't think Pooja will stay with you.

Nani: She will... she likes to play with my grandson Nakul. I mean, Anisha's sister's son.

Khushi: Ohh... Ok aunty.... Actually, I want to tell you something.

Arnav understood what she wants to say. Her hesitation proved that.

Khushi: I got married....

Nani(shockingly): Whaaaat? When?

Khushi: Two days ago.

Nani: Who is he? Do you love him? Why didn't you invite me?

Khushi: It was not planned...

Nani: Please, declare your married as soon as possible, beta. It's not recommended to keep the marriage secret because you have none...

Khushi: He is a police officer... he is busy in an important case.... We will declare our marriage after the case.