Part 4

Part 4 Street Dancer Movie

Khushi stopped rushing, seeing Arnavv standing at the building entrance, looking at her with a shocked expression. She composed herself though she was stunned. She was about to go passing him,

Arnavv: Where did you go at this time?

Frowning at him "who are you to ask me?", she took a step ahead, without answering him. Arnavv blocked her way coming in front of her.

Arnavv: I ask you something...

Kushi: Why should I answer you? Who are you, man?

Without saying anything, Arnav removed his identity card from the pant pocket and held it above his shoulder.

Arnavv: Police... I can ask you anything if I suspect and you ought to answer me... right?

His voice was enough polite when he uttered it but it sounded strict.

Kushi swallowed hard, horrified.

Kushi: Po...police...?

Arnavv(nodding yes): Tell me...

Kushi: Ohhh... I went to meet my friend.

Arnavv: at this time?

Kushi: we went to a movie.

Arnavv frowned...

Kushi: My niece is not at home. I didn't think I will get any sleep so I agreed to my friend when she called me for the movie.

Arnavv: What movie?

Kushi: STREET DANCER.

Arnavv: In which theater?

Kushi: REGAL MALL...

Arnavv: It's not safe to go to the movie at this time. If you want to watch a movie, prefer day time. Don't you know what's happening to girls, these days?

Kushi nodded yes, bowing down.

Arnavv: You are living alone. You have to be careful... for yourself and for Pooja who has none other than you... think before stepping out of the house.

Kushi: Actually, my friend is going abroad that's why went to meet her.

Arnavv: Maybe... but some THINGS won't come back if we lost it once.

Kushi felt bad as she understood what THINGS he was talking about.

Kushi: Jee...

Arnavv: Be careful...ask me if you want any help.

She nodded yes.

Arnavv showed his hands towards the lift like, "Go" Kushi headed to the lift and he followed her.

They came out of the lift and went towards their respective flats.

Arnavv: Good night...

Kushi: Good night.

They entered and locked the door.

Arnavv was not satisfied with what Kushi said. She sent Pooja with her Nani in the morning, giving the reason that she has to attend an interview. If she has an interview, how could she prefer to go to the movie... that too a "night show"? She is not in the mood to enjoy movies as he knew how upset she was because of her Bhai and Bhabi's demise. Yesterday, he witnessed, how sternly she spoke to him. She looked majestic but today, there was a lot of hesitation in her eyes. Something is surely wrong. Is she lying? But why?

Kushi was lying on the bed, curling, hugging the pillow on her stomach. It seems she is crying. Her mind was scolding her for going out. It was indeed an unwanted action. See, how it turned horribly. The man who is in front of her flat is a policeman. What if he got to know about IT? He seems a strict officer. He will find it out if he gets anything suspicious. Don't know how she will overcome it.